The Videogame Thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yep. And now, we practically have built-in computers in our phones (cellphones, I mean).
That's true! Crazy I tell ya!

It seems like the memory stick has just about taken the disk place altogether and now there something else out that their saying will replace that. Notebooks don't even have space for disk anymore...

Redsonga

Reaction score
That's true! Crazy I tell ya!

It seems like the memory stick has just about taken the disk place altogether and now there something else out that their saying will replace that. Notebooks don't even have space for disk anymore...
You can get one that hooks up to the USB though :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
We were thinking of getting a converter box. Its not going to improve our internet speed, but I'm hpoeing that you can get on nintendo wifi with it :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to have a television converter box a log time ago before TV's came cable ready.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm taking about the ones that convert dial up into wifi :stick_out_tongue: they are expensive though, but we go through so many phone cords.

I hate when yo are playing agianst someone over wifi and they just quit cause they are losing

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well I know we have a lot of routers because we have a whole lot of connections. :stick_out_tongue:

I imagine that would suck if they just quit of you in the middle of a game. :stick_out_tongue:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I hate when yo are playing agianst someone over wifi and they just quit cause they are losing
They don't just do it over Wifi. Idiots like that do that face-to-face, too.