1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Videogame Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Colbynfriends, May 7, 2008.

1. Kuriboh Man Active Member

There are some Video Game Emulators you can find on 4shared.com if that helps.
  2. bazooka_beak Active Member

^ Playing on a computer screen as opposed to a TV screen isn't the same for me, though :/
  3. bazooka_beak Active Member

Today I picked up the Ghostbusters game! Guess what I'll be doing this weekend? :D
  4. Pork Active Member

Has anybody ever played a game called Echochrome. It's on PSP and PS3. Such an awesome unique game.
  5. Telly Active Member

Now that I'm catching onto it, the Ghostbusters game is.....AMAZING! WOW!
  6. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I would buy the ghostbusters game, but my only options are basically Wii, PS2 or DS. Probably get the DS version. Judging by the previews on tv, the Wii/PS2 version would be a waste of money. I mean, they can handle better graphics than THAT! Those are like, PS1 graphics...
  7. bazooka_beak Active Member

I got the Wii version, but I haven't played it yet.
  8. bazooka_beak Active Member

I've been playing Super Princess Peach obsessively for the last few days. I'm up to 6-3 now but there's this long wall that's too far to slide under. I'm so lost :/
  9. JJandJanice Active Member

I love that game, I have an odd crush on the Princess, :flirt:, cause I also play her on the time on Super Smash Bros.

As for Ghostbusters game, it's a game I would want to rent before buying. I don't get my hopes up for games based on movies, no matter how much I love the movie (and I love Ghostbusters, believe me), they almost always turn out to be pretty bad games, :sympathy:.
  10. bazooka_beak Active Member

It's super cute, but even though to many gamers it's considered "too easy" I do get stumped a lot :p I guess I'm dumb.
  11. Ilikemuppets New Member

That game is so cool! I have been dying to play it! :)

Nah. Those Mario games can be like puzzles.
  12. bazooka_beak Active Member

Play it as soon as you can get a copy. It's so refreshing to have Princess Peach do the rescuing for a change.
  13. Kuriboh Man Active Member

I Just got a Wii and I tell you I'm Dying to try out the Wii Fit as well as buying Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Pokemon Battle Revolution.
  14. bazooka_beak Active Member

^ Mario Kart is pretty awesome, as well. Incredibly frustrating, but awesome :D
  15. Colbynfriends Active Member

I agree. Mario Kart is the best game me and my family have for the Wii.
  16. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I finally got Kingdom Hearts 2 today :D I havnt played it yet because i got home late. I also got some Rampage game for wii. Its cool, but man does it kill your wrists cause of the picky motion control. I think this game has one of the worst motion sensitivity of all the games I've played. I mean, to get it to work you gotta move that remote like you want to club someone to death. But its not like its totally mandatory to use the motion controls (you just cant pick things up)
  17. bazooka_beak Active Member

^ Oooh, Rampage. I loved the NES version when I was a kid :)
  18. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I used to have Rampage Through Time for ps1. At one point I had Universal Tour, but my uncle decided to trade it in for something else. Anyway, this wii game (its like Total Destruction or something) also include the original arcade game and World Tour (the remake of the arcade game)
  19. Kuriboh Man Active Member

My Older Brother can beat me real easily using Peach.
  20. Bob1995 New Member

I recently rented Metroid Prime 3 at the library. I'm new to the series, but I loved it! Great control scheme, maybe better than most FPS's on the market. thoughtful puzzles too. It's only a rental, but I reserved Metroid Prime Trilogy at GameStop, which is all 3 Prime games in one!