The Videogame Thread

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Which just goes to show you that you can't underestimate a game by first glance.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah! The graphics were very nice for back than. It sort of reminds me of "Chips Challenge".

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think sliding across it is quite fun. Plus when you have th ice boots, you do not have to slide across it.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think sliding across it is quite fun. Plus when you have th ice boots, you do not have to slide across it.
Not knowing how to cross right and sliding for hours=not fun:cry:.
Never even getting the ice boots=also not fun:sympathy:.

*lol* It's only fun if you actually are good enough to get anywhere..most of the time I wasn't :sympathy:

I've always loved video games, but darned if I am not one of the worst players ever :stick_out_tongue:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I've gotten pretty far in it and believe that I could beat all 144 levels if I have the time. I know I've beaten the last one. Really a mind thinking game...

Pork

Reaction score
Oooh, that game is so awesome. Agreed, some of the levels were really challenging, but I had smarter older siblings who finished it first then told me how to do it :stick_out_tongue: I used to just like playing level three...not sure why. I just did XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Any body remember Spy vs. Spy? I used to have so much fun playing that game!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Oooh, that game is so awesome. Agreed, some of the levels were really challenging, but I had smarter older siblings who finished it first then told me how to do it :stick_out_tongue: I used to just like playing level three...not sure why. I just did XD
The boxes..the boxes....:insatiable:!

I heard of Spy vs. Spy, most of the boys in my class loved them but I never played anything with them in it:shifty:....