The Videogame Thread

Redsonga

Reaction score
Anybody like Duke Nukem?
Oh, I played the first one over and over :excited:! 3D had too many..things, in it for my taste, but I could play it for a while if I had the adult blocker on..I did not need to see some things :embarrassed:.
Although, the enemy in the bathroom was funny :coy:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I do think that game is crazy! But I like it!

Ever play Space Quest Four of five before?

Redsonga

Reaction score
It sounds like something my daddy would have had the demo of to but I don't remember it..I was busy playing Jill of the Jungle though, trying to save the prince *lol*

Redsonga

Reaction score
Does anybody remember Kings Quest:?
Oh..umm..I think my grade school had that game..before they started getting rid of games left and right because the game Freedom! (where you played and escaped slave and had to run away to the north and live off eating turtles) made some parents mad ... I still learned much more about history playing that game when I was little than anywhere else:sympathy:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! Interesting game. I think I played Kings Quest in school before! Sorry then removed games out of your school though...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
my elementary school had this dinosaur game. You were I think a raptor or something and you had a jetpack and some kind of laser thingy. I dont remember what the whole point of the game was, and it was not until it was too late that I figured out how to pick things up...blah

for some reason I want to say you had to find eggs and return them to thier nests?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Cool! I love playing games in school! Used to play Simon says in kindergartens but that is not on a computer. :big_grin: