The Videogame Thread

Pork

Reaction score
The boxes..the boxes....:insatiable:!
Yeah, I loved those boxes.

How about Lemmings? and Lemmings 2 for that matter. My whole family (well, me and my three siblings and cousins) were addicted to lemmings. I remember one Christmas in particular when we were all playing it, it was so much fun.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Me, I grew bored of that game rather quickly, due to it just being the Lemmings stupidly falling to their inevitable doom.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah, I loved those boxes.

How about Lemmings? and Lemmings 2 for that matter. My whole family (well, me and my three siblings and cousins) were addicted to lemmings. I remember one Christmas in particular when we were all playing it, it was so much fun.
I never got good at that..in 7th grade I was the best Nibbles player in my class :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
At my Junior High, we had an old-school computer. Thankfully, in supposed-to-be-study-hall period, we were allowed--following the finishing of homework--to play counting hours of various Carmen games, Jepardy, and other such things on it!

Redsonga

Reaction score
At my Junior High, we had an old-school computer. Thankfully, in supposed-to-be-study-hall period, we were allowed--following the finishing of homework--to play counting hours of various Carmen games, Jepardy, and other such things on it!
I need to get an older computer again :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love that game!

I remember my teacher had an apple II. Pretty cool cames on it!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, out school had IBMS, but they were her personal ones from home that she was not using anymore and they were for her class use only. But the one she used for her work was a IBM. Grading papers, lesson plans, etc...

We had one of the earliest personal computer from 1981 or so when the personal computer first became popular for home use. I love that things and it had such awesome graphics and games and everything. And I love those floppy disk they used to take. they don't ever have disk anymore really. And I remember in 1991 when they got a serious upgrade to the 286 processor and windows 3.1. Good times! I remember every so and such mean years after, when it would go up you, 386, 486 and on and on it went!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yep. And now, we practically have built-in computers in our phones (cellphones, I mean).

Redsonga

Reaction score
I miss big floppy discs :frown:. There was always this epic quest to make sure you never touched the inside and ruined everything *lol* :3