The Weird Al Show on DVD this tuesday

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There is something I noticed about The Competition episode. I don't know if anybody else has this problem on their DVD copies, but at times the audio is missing for a few seconds (and not just in the song, which had to be censored by CBS), while on the commentary (it could be all commentaries, it's been awhile since I last listened to other commentaries) it sounds like the audio happens a few seconds later (if you listen to the commentary, and listen closely to the audio on the episodes, which can be heard with commentary on, the lip sync seems off). I don't know if anybody else has noticed such problems.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I haven't listened to the commentaries much as of yet. But I couldn't obviously notice any audio problems with any episode at all when I watched my copies.

anytimepally

Reaction score
There is something I noticed about The Competition episode. I don't know if anybody else has this problem on their DVD copies, but at times the audio is missing for a few seconds (and not just in the song, which had to be censored by CBS), while on the commentary (it could be all commentaries, it's been awhile since I last listened to other commentaries) it sounds like the audio happens a few seconds later (if you listen to the commentary, and listen closely to the audio on the episodes, which can be heard with commentary on, the lip sync seems off). I don't know if anybody else has noticed such problems.
I haven't noticed any problems myself.. maybe you just got a bad set.. like on my original Sesame Street Old School set, the color was messed up during Prairie Dawn's pageant and I haven't heard of anyone else having a similar problem.. and I got a replacement set that's fine