Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
From what I've seen so far, everyone has put in a lot of work for their designs.​

Best of luck to everyone in this close competition! Just think of the pool of muppet t-shirt designs and artists that have surfaced because of this!​
I love your Piggy! Didn't know that was yours. Great job keeping it classic!! Your work makes me feel like I did going through the Muppet Stuff store in NYC!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I don't know. It might be one more day. It said one more day, now it says this is the final day. I don't get it.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Well, it's the final day of scoring, but it may take a second for them to count or make their decision.

SJohnson

Reaction score
Frogboy4 - if you do end up coming in second place maybe you can submit your design to TeeFury: http://www.teefury.com/ Then at least we'll have a chance to own this awesome shirt.

BTW - you are being a very good sport about all of this.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Frogboy4 - if you do end up coming in second place maybe you can submit your design to TeeFury: http://www.teefury.com/ Then at least we'll have a chance to own this awesome shirt.

BTW - you are being a very good sport about all of this.
Thanks! I'm hoping that Threadless uses their discretion with the voting. That still doesn't automatically mean they'll choose my design. They have the legal right to pick any of them. I still hope it's mine! :wink: I'll try to find a way to get this design to people one way or another. I wonder what the other fantastic contestants are planning to do because there are definitely other shirts I want too!!

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm hoping that Threadless uses their discretion with the voting. That still doesn't automatically mean they'll choose my design. They have the legal right to pick any of them. I still hope it's mine! :wink:
I hope it's yours too! You deserve the win and all the prizes and accolades! (In my humble opinion, that is.:halo:)

I just can't see buying that rainbow design...