1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Pork, Jun 1, 2011.

1. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I wonder if anyone would trade a size 2X shirt of Jamie's design, for a couple of Vinylmation Muppets? I've got Janice, and Scooter with his card.

Interested? :)
  2. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

Did you get yours yet? They replied to me and told me to keep the wrong shirt, gave me a $5 coupon and said they have placed an order for the Mosaic. The email said I would receive another email if the item was in stock, so I am not sure if I am getting it sent now or in a couple of weeks, but I got a new order number and confirmation they are going to be getting me this shirt. So, I am excited about that!
    frogboy4 likes this.
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

still no shirts for me :(
  4. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

I hope they get more in stock. I wore it today and now my dad wants one! :crazy:
    frogboy4 likes this.
  5. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I got my shirt yesterday, and I was very pleased. I don't have a photo, as those camera-at-arm's-length shots look goofy. But if I get a non-goofy shot I'll post it.
  6. Jasonzilla

Jasonzilla New Member

Just got mine in this morning. Couldn't be happier with it! I'm hoping they do print some more of the designs from the contest.
    BobThePizzaBoy likes this.
  7. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

Just got confirmation mine has been reshipped. Last time it took 3 days to get it, so I anticipate it Friday. Can't wait. I'm going to NYC for the Henson exhibit next weekend, so I'll be sporting it then for sure.
  8. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

I just got mine in the mail run at work and I LOVE them!!! Completely AWESOME shirt!!!
    frogboy4 likes this.
  9. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Got an email from Threadless saying my "Together Again" shirt shipped today. Hope it arrives soon because I'm exciting to wear it :)
  10. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I hope you got the right size. That require patience and checking on it every day. It's initial printing was up for some weeks before selling through, but everything there seems to get multiple printings. I'd actually consider getting that one if they printed it on something other than white. We'll see if they offer that option.
  11. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Got mine yesterday! The design is gorgeous Jamie!
    Threadless has changed the style of their women's T's however so I'm not crazy about the fit at the moment, though I'm hoping a round of washing will fix that. At any rate, I'm still happy to have this shirt in my collection!!!
    frogboy4 likes this.
  12. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I ordered a kids XL, since I can fit into that size and it was the only size left anyway. I won't mind, though, if they send something a little bigger.
  13. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I've been hearing that. One of my friends is a skinny guy who usually fits better into a ladies' medium rather than a guy's small, but he said something is up with the collar on his Threadless shirt. Maybe they'll shrink?
  14. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

...or he can just wear a custom-made "Kermit collar" over it to (a) hide the imperfection and (b) make it even MORE Muppety.
    frogboy4 likes this.
  15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Okay, mine is for certain coming by Thursday. Hopefully the building manager signs for the UPS. :eek:
  16. Pork

Pork Active Member

Sigh, I probably won't get mine for weeks. Being in another country and all. Ah well, it will be well worth the wait!
    I bought one for my Dad too, so it'll be a fun suprise for him :D
  17. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Finally got my shirt! Turned out pretty good. Also, the mosaic print is now available in white too. Check out all the options at Society6 and pass it on.
    [​IMG]
    Pork, Jasonzilla and theprawncracker like this.
  18. TheMonsterAteMe

TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

I happened to look on the link today and they had 5 smalls, a few extra larges, and one large! I was so happy! My large is on the way!!!
  19. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Oooh! I guess there were some exchanges because i don't think this was a reprint.
  20. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Pork, how much was shipping on yours?