1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Pork, Jun 1, 2011.

1. TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

I was SO glad this t-shirt came up during the Labor Day sale! :flirt: I ordered 2, so I will have a back up after the first one eventually wears out!!! :)

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK JAMIE!!! ;)
    frogboy4 likes this.
  2. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Snagged one for myself! Thanks for the alert.
    frogboy4 likes this.
  3. Pork Active Member

w00t, saw this finally on threadless yesterday. My friends and I are going to the states and all bought them for when we go see The Muppets at the movies. SO glad it got printed! YAY
    frogboy4 likes this.
  4. bazooka_beak Active Member

Waaa, the "Together Again" Shirt is sold out. I didn't get a chance to buy it :(
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

The folks at Threadless requested that I place the Muppetational Mosaic up for sale as an art print at their Society6 affiliate. You may purchase it in a number of sizes and styles ranging from simple prints to framed and stretched canvas art. Check it out here!

[IMG]
    Jasonzilla and Slackbot like this.
  6. bazooka_beak Active Member

OK, crisis averted. I think I can fit into the kids XL size of "Together Again," so I got that :)
  7. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Well that just plain sucks, completely sold out!! Great that it sold so well (as we knew it would), but I'm really hoping they do another run.

Did any of the other top designs get printed?
  8. LisaMonster New Member

My boyfriend and I received ours today. They are awesome and we are disgustingly wearing matching shirts now. Thanks a lot :p We love them!

[IMG]
    KermieBaby47 and frogboy4 like this.
  9. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Wow! :) I still haven't got mine yet, but it's good to see that these printed well! I think you can also upload these to Threadless somehow.
  10. brkndwnbus Active Member

My shirt arrived today....only they sent me some other shirt instead of what I ordered....Fail.
  11. frogboy4 Inactive Member

OMG! Really? I hope that doesn't happen to me. Was it a different size or a completley different design?
  12. brkndwnbus Active Member

Completely different shirt. I got one that is Zombie Shadows. I ordered last Sunday, so it was before it sold out so I hope they can get me your Muppet shirt. I've never ordered from Threadless before, could they just reprint it since they screwed my order up and send me the Mosaic shirt? Anyone know?
  13. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'm sure it will get a reprint because of how quickly it sold, but you should definitely contact them about their mistake for a refund/exchange. I still haven't received my shirt yet! Hahaha! I don't think they can do individual runs, but they could have some extras around there. Maybe you'll get a coupon out of it. I'd ask.
  14. brkndwnbus Active Member

I have emailed, tweeted and facebooked them trying to get them to respond. Since it's the weekend it'll probably be until Monday or Tuesday that I hear from them. But since i ordered your shirt and didn't receive, they should still have my men's medium around there :). I hope they get it fixed.
  15. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I hope so too. It's probably because of the weekend. If it's any consolation, I'm still waiting for the shirt! :p
  16. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

So, did they give anyone a heads up that it was going to be available? Or did they just slap it on the site? I'm kinda miffed, cuz I was gonna buy a couple for myself, and I'm the kinda guy who likes to have the "first edition" of stuff, lol. Not that it matters... but it kinda does to me! :p
  17. frogboy4 Inactive Member

They slapped on the site and hid it in a mailer for their Labor Day sale. They didn't tell me until the following day after I'd already contacted them about it. They were cool about it, but they seem to be super busy. I tried to notify people as best I could. It will be up again. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  18. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Lol, that's what I figured. It seems like they would've better predicted the popularity of this shirt though, I mean, the comments and votes combined are probably more than they've ever gotten on any one design! People tend to underestimate the power of a quality Muppet... well, anything!! We're probably the craziest most obsessive type of fans the world has ever seen, and WE WANT OUR MUPPET STUFF!!! :D
  19. frogboy4 Inactive Member

They seem to be rather aloof, but they are nice people. They paid me twice, but i was honest and alerted them to stop payment on the second check. I don't think they look at any one design individually. I get the feeling that they aren't as small as they seem. :confused:
  20. LinkiePie<3 Well-Known Member

Just ordered mine! <3
    frogboy4 likes this.