TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
god it just needs to come out allready!!!! I'm going crazy waiting for it!!
I can't even watch season 1 anyone I've watched it to much..:frown:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
god it just needs to come out allready!!!! I'm going crazy waiting for it!!
I can't even watch season 1 anyone I've watched it to much..:frown:
Same here. I tried going through it to watch my favorite episode on each disc, but I dropped that idea.:crazy: RELEASE IT DISNEY!!!!!!! Please?:crazy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I agree. We need our second course after our main appetiser and of course season 5 is to be our dessert. And if we promise to be good Disney and eat up all our dinner, could we maybe have Muppets Tonight for an after dinner mint? :smile: :big_grin: :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Same here. I tried going through it to watch my favorite episode on each disc, but I dropped that idea.:crazy: RELEASE IT DISNEY!!!!!!! Please?:crazy:
Same here too. Of course, instead of watching the entire episode, I fast foward to the parts I like But even thats gotten a bit boring:halo:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
Same here too. Of course, instead of watching the entire episode, I fast foward to the parts I like But even thats gotten a bit boring:halo:
I do that too.

giovannii

Reaction score
:sympathy:
minor muppetz said:
When the second season comes out, I think I'll watch the Zero Mostel episode first. I think that the first episode that I have seen that I will watch will be the one with either John Cleese, Steve Martin, Madeline Kahn, or Julie Andrews.
The first episode I'll be watching is my all time favourite Muppet Show episode: Nancy Walker. : )

Then I'll watch the episodes I loved as a child: Bernadette Peters, Milton Berle, Judy Collins, Petula Clark, Jaye P Morgan & Rudolf Nureyev.

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
Over at Ultimate Disney they are reporting that Muppet Show Season 2 isn't even going to be announced until 2007!!! This is getting frustrating! Hopefully this means we will get at least Season 2 and Season 3 in 2007!

:boo:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Gonzo's Chicken said:
Over at Ultimate Disney they are reporting that Muppet Show Season 2 isn't even going to be announced until 2007!!! This is getting frustrating! Hopefully this means we will get at least Season 2 and Season 3 in 2007!

:boo:
this is getting way out of hand it better be complete for such a long wait and have some good special extras

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
This is getting pretty disgusting:boo:
If they delay too long in between seasons like this they may lose a lot of their eager custom. Some people may lose interest in collecting the discs :concern:

Please Disney. Bring us the rest of the collection and don't make us wait for a lifetime.