TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Gonzo's Chicken said:
Over at Ultimate Disney they are reporting that Muppet Show Season 2 isn't even going to be announced until 2007!!! This is getting frustrating! Hopefully this means we will get at least Season 2 and Season 3 in 2007!

:boo:
WHAT?!?! How dare they! :grouchy: I dont beleive this! This DVD better be worth the wait!

D

Dil

:crazy: enough Of Just The First Season!!! That Is My Least Favorite Season!! I Want The Seasons I Prefer, Dissnnneeyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I want the other Seasons complete, and bring on the way we know today!

Does my words look similar to yours, Crazed Gonzo Fa?!!

DTWolf

Reaction score
If there's a bright side...

Okay, if it turns out to be true that season 2 won't be released until 2007 (it's technically unconfirmed still), then that's outrageous. A year and a half between releases is much too long.

But if it's true, then, well, at least my bank balance will be better off this September not having to pay for Muppet Show season 2 and Fraggle Rock season 2 so close together. (Personally I've also got a whole bunch of other financial drains in September, but you guys don't care about that!)

Plus I won't have to juggle my viewing of Fraggles and Muppets like I did last Fall.

But then, moving the release to November would've done the same for me.

Bleh.

D

Dil

Perhaps I know why it's taking so long, I think it's because Disney is trying to find a way for both them and the other Music owners to have the rights of the songs and/or stuff like that.

(Thank Goodness this is my 250th post. After that post, when I've gotten 750 more post, I'll become a Senior Member!)

D

Dil

:mad: ARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEART DISEASES!!! LIVER DISEASES!!!!!! YOU, YOU CANCEROUS MURDERERS!!!!!!!
I'M GOING TO KILL YOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to tell you this, Disney, but...

In the Season 1 DVD,
some scenes had to be cut
Gonzo did not move his eyelids
No Beaker
No Pigs in Space
Janice doesn't sound what we know today
Floyd's eyes don't blink
Fozzie's fur is darker
Kermit is less energetic during his introductions
Miss Piggy looks less prettier than the rest of the seasons
Too much At The Dance sketches
No Brian Henson Introductions
Less funnier Newsflashes.
No Cold Openings
Zoot talks more (I wanted Zoot to talk LESS, though his heaviest movie speaking role is in my kind of movie, 'The Great Muppet Caper'.)
Original Theme is used instead of for the rest of the seasons

The fact is: Only Paul Williams, Candice Bergen, & Rita Moreno were mentioned by Brian Henson in his intros.

You could be a good sport,
BRING ON THE WAY WE KNOW TODAY ON THE MUPPET SHOW ALREADY!! MAN, AM I TIRED OF WAITING!? BUT YOU'VE GOT TO RELEASE THE SEASON 2 DVD THIS YEAR!!! AND MAKE IT...
:crazy: COMPLETE!!!
alright?

:stick_out_tongue: Sorry, but my words are frustrating.

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
Show Season 2 dealyed

The other night I was bored, so I figured I would try to get an official word on the Season 2 release. This is the e-mail I received:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding THE MUPPET SHOW. We appreciate your interest.

We do not have a DVD release date for THE MUPPET SHOW: SEASON TWO at this time.

We will forward your request for release to our Marketing Department for consideration.
Please visit our website at
(here is the link to disney dvd, but I'm not allowed to post it because I haven't posted over 10 time - sorry I'm a lurker)
for future details.

D

Dil

OK, Gonzo's Chicken, just post 6 posts on this thread, with 6 'something's in each of the 6 posts, alright?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Dil said:
:mad: ARRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEART DISEASES!!! LIVER DISEASES!!!!!! YOU, YOU CANCEROUS MURDERERS!!!!!!!
I'M GOING TO KILL YOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to tell you this, Disney, but...

In the Season 1 DVD,
some scenes had to be cut
Gonzo did not move his eyelids
No Beaker
No Pigs in Space
Janice doesn't sound what we know today
Floyd's eyes don't blink
Fozzie's fur is darker
Kermit is less energetic during his introductions
Miss Piggy looks less prettier than the rest of the seasons
Too much At The Dance sketches
No Brian Henson Introductions
Less funnier Newsflashes.
No Cold Openings
Zoot talks more (I wanted Zoot to talk LESS, though his heaviest movie speaking role is in my kind of movie, 'The Great Muppet Caper'.)
Original Theme is used instead of for the rest of the seasons

The fact is: Only Paul Williams, Candice Bergen, & Rita Moreno were mentioned by Brian Henson in his intros.

You could be a good sport,
BRING ON THE WAY WE KNOW TODAY ON THE MUPPET SHOW ALREADY!! MAN, AM I TIRED OF WAITING!? BUT YOU'VE GOT TO RELEASE THE SEASON 2 DVD THIS YEAR!!! AND MAKE IT...
:crazy: COMPLETE!!!
alright?

:stick_out_tongue: Sorry, but my words are frustrating.
  1. First of all you need to be patient because they want the best for the fans.
  2. STOP WHINING! Geez you whine all the time it seems like and it makes you act like your a little kid! Stop it! It's called patience.
  3. If you want The Muppet Show episodes, just download a torrent for crying out loud, they ARE available online and in good quality.