TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i was watching thr promos yesterday for my S1 TMS DVD

and there was a promo for the %0th Ann. of Kermit and all the great things they would do ahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahaha that was a joke

D

Dil

Sorry, Kimp, but I couldn't understand the sentences very well.
In fact, your senteces has nothing to do with 50th post on this thread.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
i was watching thr promos yesterday for my S1 TMS DVD

and there was a promo for the 50th Ann. of Kermit and all the great things Disney would do ahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahaha that was a joke
thats what i said

D

Dil

Why do I wish that it's due for the Music Licencing Issues?
Because I don't think Disney would be able to ever make the entire Season Two DVD, so they would have to cut something.
When I see the article of the DVD, I'll find out what had been cut.

If I see the list that has just all of my wishes that should be cut, I might have well read Buena Vista's mind.

Oh, and one more thing, Scarecroe.com is no longer online, and it had the video clips of the Muppet Show Season One Scenes that were edited. So, there should be another site, which holds the video clips of the Muppet Show edited scenes, called MuppetEdit-Os.com. That site should be on forever because people might want to see those edited scenes, so when they are going to see a cut, they would go on the computer, watch the video clip of the cut scene so it would look like an episode that's complete.

D

Dil

I'm just warning you that Disney might not EVER use COMPLETE 2nd Season on the DVD release.

D

Dil

I'm just warning you that Disney might not EVER use COMPLETE 2nd Season on the DVD release.
Can't anyone make a reply about my warning?

P

Philip Kippel

Instead of hoping for edits, let's be optimistic that the episodes will be released as complete and uncut as possible.

Besides, Dil, the reasons for you wanting certain edits don't make sense, IMO.

As for the menus, I think it'd be a better idea to use characters other than Statler & Waldorf.

D

Dil

No, I wished that it would be complete, but Disney might not make it complete.
Just don't complain about wanting the episodes complete.

Don't worry...
(Scott, since your site is offline, you could make another site. That site would be MuppetEdit-Os.com where there would be video clips of Muppet Show Songs & Sketches that are cut from the DVD releases. So, when the Muppet Show fans downloaded the video clips, and they get to the part that would be the cut, they would simply go on the computer, get to the document where the video clips were dowloaded in, and watch the clip of the part that was cut between for example the Talking House Sketch, and the Goodnights. When MuppetEdit-Os.com is online, remember to keep it on all day long, in case, someone wants to see the cut part.)

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Philip Kippel said:
Instead of hoping for edits, let's be optimistic that the episodes will be released as complete and uncut as possible.

As for the menus, I think it'd be a better idea to use characters other than Statler & Waldorf.
I certainly do hope for unedited episodes. I acknowledge that we cannot be guaranteed no edits since there were some songs impossible to get for season one who's to say there won't be unavailable songs on all 5 seasons. But I agree let's hope for as few as possible.

And it would be lovely to see variety in the menus though it wouldn't worry me personally if they simply kept re-using the very same :boo: and :sleep: gags over for each season as I think they possibly might.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I don't mind them re-using :boo: and :sleep:, but I would like to see different gags.