1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I made the mistake of buying the first season in R1 (which can only be played on a really, rully, old computer in our house.) I did the same with Mwoo. Thinking that neither would make it to UK dvd. . . and then they did and I'd spent my moneys already! Tsk!

So I'm holding out on this one.
  2. David French

David French Member

I'm afraid not; it only aired on CBS affiliated stations as per the end credits.

Whether it has *since* aired on affiliated NBC and ABC stations, I'm afraid I don't know.
  3. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

May 8th, I pre-ordered my TMS Season 2 set through Amazon. I can hardly wait for August! :D
  4. AlienGonzo

AlienGonzo New Member

Wow, I'm so happy it looks to be that the Piggy head box is staying and not the one in the preview. YAY!

Can’t wait for another fuzzy cover, I like them lol!
  5. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

Um, no one's even MENTIONED the FABULOSITY (new word, I think so) of having BLOOPERS included! So I will: I LOVE BLOOPERS!

There.

;)
  6. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

How many bloopers, though? I hope it's a LOT like on the Emmet Otter dvd. Those were hilarious!
  7. DTWolf

DTWolf Member

Conspiracy theorists take note

Considering ABC is owned by Disney, this looks like sleazy marketing to me.

Sheesh.
  8. fivefingers

fivefingers New Member

If you order the series from Amazon.com the dvd itself only costs
    £15.00 (due to the current exchange rate) and if you add postage on
    it can cost between £18 - £35 (depending on what postage you get)

Ive pre-ordered Region 1 YAY!:) as they may not be a region 2 for a long long while (if ever) :mad:
  9. Telly

Telly Active Member

I LOVE bloopers! I love how they stay in character when they make mistakes! Or how they'll have their Muppet do something off the wall.
    For example: The bloopers on Muppets Wizard of Oz, I found it hilarious when Johnny Fiamma was making different expressions with his mouth and going "Eee Ooooh Eeee". Stuff like that makes me laugh. Don't ask why.
  10. SarahOnBway

SarahOnBway Member

There's this one blooper on VMX that KILLS me. Kermit makes this wicked evil face and goes "heh heh heh". IDK why but I just DIE laughing. All of those bloopers are great, and you're right, Telly, it's awesome how they stay in character. I love when Gonzo and Rizzo are doing their whole Gift of the Magi thingy and they keep messing up. Or when Fozzie can't get the crook around Kermit's neck. Oh geez, all those bloopers are just glorious!

As to how many bloopers, IDK, but if there are only three Classic Muppet bloopers that's enough for me. How many Jim Henson bloopers have I seen in my lifetime? Not enough, folks. Not enough. Have I seen any? .I don't know. (and by bloopers I mean not printable takes, not ones where it's like "oh look, there's Jim's head!" That's a goof.)
  11. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

*stares at screen* *breathing hard* *drools* *is oblivious to everyone else* *snaps back to reality*

I think I know what I'm getting my dad for his birthday (and I'm NOT making him another puppet to go with it -_-
  12. goole

goole New Member

It seems they are advertising this as the complete second season. If I remember correctly they did not say this for season 1 as it had some cuts. Is Disney implying this season is uncut?

Goole
  13. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Member

That's a good point... I, for one, certainly hope so!
  14. The Whatevers

The Whatevers New Member

Morsels are great, but what i'd really like would be audio commentary by the Muppeteers. That'd be so cool.
  15. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

That would be awesome. I've really liked the way the Futurama and Simpsons dvds have brought in multiple creative folks on each commentary to keep it lively and to tell stories from different perspectives, and I would love to see the same thing happen with the Muppet Show dvds.
  16. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

That would be awesome though in a way I would prefer they kept with the morsels since having started with them it would be nice IMHO if the sets kept up the same basic make-up. It would feel to me more like the sets belonged together as part of a collective series.
  17. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

i totally agree with you there marty i hope that they do that also .
  18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Hey, I'm not sure but I think that the link in the first post only ships to the states. :( Phil, is there a way that I, being in Canada, can still order these from that site & support MC? Cause normally I try to find it in the store but I'd like to order this one.
  19. mrsieve

mrsieve Member

I'm in the same boat as you Mrs. Pepper.
  20. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

THE MORSELS BETTER APPEAR ON THE NEXT SET! But commentary on a few episodes would also be good. Dinosaurs: The Complete Seasosn 3 and 4 got commentary, even though the complete seasons 1 and 2 didn't. Maybe commentary could be provided for the episodes with Steve Martin, Rudolph Nureyev, and John Cleese.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.