Unpopular Opinions

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I absolutely hate plastic surgery.

If you're thinking about getting it.... Please don't. It will only ruin your appearance. :smirk:
Well in some circumstances it's OK. Like if you were in a bad accident or was a victim of an Acid attack then people should have it.

But just to look younger (Courtney Cox) or have big boobs it's ugly

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Another one.

I think all news media networks are biased except for the BBC channel. CNN, Fox, MSNBC, ABC, all biased to me.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm a little more forgiving of network news outlets. I mean Fox - definitely; CNN - maybe. But they're cable news outlets that only appeal to specific audiences, so they're certain to harbor some bias towards the audience they reach out to. Network news outlets, on the other hand, like ABC, NBC, CBS, they broadcast to a broader nation of viewers, so they pretty much have to be impartial to what they report.

With that being said, however, I'll agree ABC has a tendancy to overhype and sensationalize certain stories - such as that van attack in NYC on Halloween, which they were saying was the single deadliest terrorist attack in America since 9-11 . . . even though thousands of people lost their lives on 9-11, and only eight people were killed in that van attack; meanwhile, more lives are lost in these mass shootings (even though we can't call them "terrorist attacks").

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
There are also reporters I've seen that literally have no clue how to report a story.

Case in point:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
@Pig's Laundry my issue with BLM is simply this. I'm not calling them a hate group. I understand the message they're trying to pursuade. It is unfortunate there are biased/racist cops out there. However, my issue with them is it feels like they've gone from protesting to rioting (destroying property, harassing other people, etc.).
Well, it's a huge group, you're gonna have your good protesters and your more on edge ones, just like they did in the Civil Rights era. There are plently of BLM protests that don't end in riots, you just don't hear about those in the news very often, and it's not like the majority of the protesters/activists condone the rioting. In fact, the original founders of the group, as well as countless supporters have openly condemned them. In fact, I went to a BLM protest once in Austin (not to join, just to observe) and it was really more like a peaceful meeting than it was a protest.

Oh, and in regards to to several people saying they didn't care for Great Muppet Caper, I will say, it was the first Muppet movie I ever saw, so it'll always hold a special place in my heart.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Here's another one: I actually prefer MIS to MTI! I don't know, I just thought that MTI was kind of trying too hard to be funny. Plus, they absolutely ruined Fozzie's character.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@Pig's Laundry that's cool you got to see one in person.

I like the ones who just speak up for themselves and don't cause other unecessarry trouble (standing in the middle of the highway, harrasing people who are minding their own business, destroying property, etc).

It is unfortunate you don't hear about them on the news anymore, but that basically goes back to my point on the news media being biased on what to report.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's another one: I actually prefer MIS to MTI! I don't know, I just thought that MTI was kind of trying too hard to be funny. Plus, they absolutely ruined Fozzie's character.
Same, Muppets Treasure Island is my least favorite Muppet movie and I think it may be the point that Fozzie's character started to go downhill a little bit.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Same, Muppets Treasure Island is my least favorite Muppet movie and I think it may be the point that Fozzie's character started to go downhill a little bit.
Yeah, I would rather watch Muppets In Space or even VMX to be honest. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I only saw the full thing once, but what exactly was wrong with Fozzie's character in that movie?