Well, It Has Happened

PMK

Reaction score
I bid $105, but was outbid. I knew I would be, I just wanted my name on the list.

WiGgY

Reaction score
hmmm...maybe everyone should bid and drive the price up. Then the last price will be fairly low compared to, oh say, 1,000,000 bucks! :big_grin: but if it is a friend of Ken that would be mean.

beaker

Reaction score
Wel folks, you just *knew* this would show up on ebay, it was just a matter of time. I mean weve seen an authentic Fraggle Rock Doozer, the freaking actual real Electric Mayhem bus, and Muppet figures that predate Palisade's mighty fine line by...oh, about 5 decades:wink:(The Wiltkins and Wontkins pvc figure things from the 50's)

So yeah, was only a matter of time.

Just LOL at the prices people are willing to bump it up to. Sheesh!

Akasha

Reaction score
Woah!! That's a steep price!

So who here is jf pepper heh

:stick_out_tongue:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Holy....

I did not expect it to jump to 300 bucks so fast...although I tend to think now that this has gone up once there will be others who may see it and be tempted to put theirs up now that the first volley has been fired so to speak.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Holy....

I did not expect it to jump to 300 bucks so fast...although I tend to think now that this has gone up once there will be others who may see it and be tempted to put theirs up now that the first volley has been fired so to speak.
The current high bidder's last (and only it seems) auction win was a Holiday Kermit which he/she got for a mere $96.00 bucks.

Guess that was before the lottery. Hah.

Just imagine how P.O.ed he will be when you guys start releasing the wedding cake topper set. Lol!

Luke

Reaction score
It's a shame it isn't in the regular line - i never realised how good it looks. Plenty of sales missed there it seems Kenneth William !

bats1972

Reaction score
First I want to say that I think this set is really nice and yeah like any collecting fanboy it would be nice to have a set.

That being said, I understand and agree with why they were not and won't be produced for public sale and I think it is way cool that Henson allowed this to happen for Ken and his wife.

Did anyone check in on that auction today....$315.00. WOW!

Now I have been know to spend too much money on something that I collect but again WOW!

That is one big chunk of change. :eek:

Luke

Reaction score
Y'know in theory, Ken could auction a few of these and go on a second honeymoon ! :eek:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Yeah...that's the rub...obviously I have extra units, but I had promised Henson I would not put any on eBay. I mean, they knew and I knew that someone would do it, maybe even several people, but the bottom line is that I told them I WOULDN'T star a bunch of auctions on any leftovers I had. It was the right thing to do, still is, but yeah when you see an item on eBay going for that kind of dollar and you are in possession of some...it certainly makes you wish you could!