What kind of action will get SW's attention?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
why are we starting another thread about this while another 1 already exists?

Rosewood

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
why are we starting another thread about this while another 1 already exists?
Because this is the "official letter" (not a petition) for people to copy and send. After discussing a petition on the other thread, it was decided that a personal letter would be more productive. After posting a copy of this in the other thread, I thought people might be able to find it easier if it had its own thread with a more appropriate heading.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
Is it possible to correct the word in the original post, or do I need to make an entire new one?:confused:
It's corrected; I also made it as a quote so it's different than the rest of the text of the post and folks can notice it better.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I did like you asked and merged the 3 threads together.

Censored

Reaction score
rumtar_10165 said:
I will also argee to sign it. I was there from day one to present. (Yes I still watch the show and it changed a lot through the years.) I think the younger group should see what happend on the show. and even show the piolt that selled the show with Alphabetman, (I hear others asking what is Alphabetman?) way before Alphabates the airlplain guy. There was a segment about a hero called Alphabetman. It only lasted one season.

According to this old ad, the first season hero was actually called "The Man From Alphabet".

Check out this link and what Superman says in the bottom panel:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/columns/oddball/closeup.php?image=wonderwoman185-ad.jpg

Rosewood

Reaction score
Come on, people! We need help!

I had my husband make a copy of the letter at his work. I then took it to a copy shop and made multiple copies of it. I signed my copy and sent it off, and this next week I plan to go door to door asking people to sign one. I will even provide the postage if needed! But I can't do this alone, folks. I need some support!!!!!!!! I'll start a tally here. I've sent off my copy, so that counts as 1,000 signatures. If you send one off, let me know and we'll add your tally to the score.:smile:

Rosewood

Reaction score
Todays tally

My husband agreed to send a copy as well, and tommorow he's going to try to get some of his co-workers on the band wagon!:excited:
Total as of 11-27-2005 - 2

zns

Reaction score
Rosewood, as a huge fan of Sesame Street, I promise you that at some point, I will copy down that letter and mail it to SW. I fell that they just don't seem to understand how important these shows are to us. I feel as if they are too focused on the projects that they are doing today, but that's just my wishful thinking. I encourage you and you're husband to keep doing what you are doing. And even though it will take time, we all can try to make a difference. As I said before, let's do this thang:excited:

rumtar_10165

Reaction score
I had just sent my voice to Sesame Workshop. Hoping that We will have an answer soon.