1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What kind of action will get SW's attention?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Rosewood, Nov 1, 2005.

1. BEAR Active Member

She has recently passed away.:sympathy:
  2. SesameStoner New Member

are you serious? how old was he and how did yall find out?
  3. BEAR Active Member

She was in her late 30s. Someone on board here at MC announced the sad news.

Rosewood, may you rest in peace. Hopefully someday we will finally get Sesame Street released officially onto DVD and we will fondly think of you.
  4. BillKal New Member

Who is Rosewood?
  5. mikebennidict New Member

If you would read the other posts you'll see she was a former member here.
  6. BillKal New Member

Sorry...I just joined the board...so I don't know who's who around here.
  7. BillKal New Member

RIP Rosewood.

BTW, I would think that since they released "TEC" out on DVD (which I heard there will be more of them coming soon!!)....you would think it wouldn't be too much more of a struggle to release classic SS sketches/episodes on DVD.
  8. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I hope that it's not more of a struggle.
  9. ISNorden Active Member

Here's one...ONE more signature from an old-school viewer! HAHAHAHA! (Too bad the Count doesn't have a smiley...) Seriously, though: I told the author "It's a shame that people who grew up watching the show in the 70s won't have the best of Sesame Street to show their grandchildren."
  10. fatblue New Member

I don't post as often here as I used to, but I want to send my condolenses out to the family of Rosewood, truly very sad to hear she si no longer with us.
    RIP :sympathy:
  11. Ilikemuppets New Member

I think the reason "The Street We Live On" was edited on Video might have been the same reason the 25th anniversary (being the season premiere release) was edited on it's video release, some kind of legal thing. This was even the reason some segments were replaced with others on that video.
  12. Kerri New Member

You're right, that would be incredibly cool to be able to see the classic SS shows on tv. And another avenue might be making them available in sets of DVD's. Personally, I know I would be buying the sets, no matter how many they came out with, of the first season(s). And I'm positive I wouldn't be the only one! I would think, since I was born in 68 and watched the show religiously at least until I was away in school in the morning? So that's a few years of shows at least that I would LOVE to see again, on tv and/or in DVD. How cool would it be to see all these beloved characters as they were, in their original glory?!? And hear the songs we remember as we remember them? And to be able to have my baby (and one on the way) grow up watching the same great show I did... not that the show's not great now, baby Gina loves it... but to get the bonus of seeing the classic shows too? I hope they realize that the old shows are just as beneficial to kids as they were back then... and they can supplement and enhance the new shows if they are shown as well!!!
  13. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

If you have seen the show since it began, are there many episode plots from the first two season that you remember well that were not shown on Noggin?
  14. Kerri New Member

Wish I could remember plots!

I wish I could remember any of the plots at all! I totally don't, just that I was entertained and learned my numbers and letters! I haven't seen Noggin at all, we watch Connecticut Public TV here, or "Sprout"? That's different, right? They seem to be showing only new episodes... they backtrack a little bit but they're pretty much all the new ones. They also seem to be tossing in the occasional older-skit but that's about it on the old stuff, sadly...:(
  15. Grover New Member

Correct SS email adress

Whenever I email Sesame Workshop at this email adress sesameworkshop@sesameworkshop.org . I get this message saying:

Did not reach the following recipient(s):

The message could not be delivered because you do not have create
    permissions on this folder or it is only available to folder owners at this
    time

Does anybody SS Workshhop's correct email address?