What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, that's not my sister at all, lol. I mean, she's spent much of her life living in trailer parks out in redneck country, lol.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My mother still won't let me watch Orange Is The New Black and this inappropriate documentary with her on Netflix.

Now I have to stick to kids stuff which is too bad considering I just turned 18.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
They actually did a news story on "wiggas", ten or more years ago. It's enough to make you die laughing.
Most of the young people who fit that profile didn't come from inner cities, but grew up in affluent suburbs, came from well-to-do families, but still felt the need to act like they were raised in the ghetto.

(Cue Cartman) "...And another baby born in the ghet-to" (sings "In the ghet-to!") 8)

On the other side of the coin, the Wayans brothers had a fantastic skit on "In Living Color" featuring "The Brothers Brothers" (spoof of the Smothers Brothers). Two black guys stripped of all street cred, acting so lily-white, it's as funny as the wiggas in reverse.

If they tried pulling that off today, the Wayans would probably be condemned for being "Uncle Toms". I wonder how the wiggas would be branded by the PC Police.
Oh man, I remember the Brothers Brothers. Hilarious. I assume you've seen some Key & Peele?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I can just tell that this summer is going to be long for me because of 3 reasons.

1. Vacation isn't until August.

2. I don't get off my medication until the end of summer.

Third reason is private.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Apple Support. They told me yesterday to take the sim card out of my brand new phone along with resetting my network.

No thanks!

Somebody else just told me to factory reset my iPhone and make sure to have my data backed up.

Um... No, no, no. No way in **** am I not doing that when it's still brand new and only a month old.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad wouldn't let me have the leftover noodles like usual, and instead, gave them to my mother who was hungry.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A rather judgemental friend of mine always sides with the police anytime a cop wrongfully shoots and kills innocent black people, because they cops were always, "Just doing their job," and yet now that there's a reverse situation in which a black cop wrongfully shot and killed an innocent white girl, she's suddenly siding with the victim, yet says, "It's not about race."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
A recent video where a black teenage boy gets slammed to the ground because he was resisting arrest and tried to physically attack the officer and everyone's all "Brutality! That boy is innocent!" Blah blah. Granted, we don't know what happened beforehand, but I'm already convinced he did something to get him into this dillema.

It aggrivates me when people defend a person no matter what actions they did SIMPLY because of the color of their skin and it happens with almost every race!

EDIT: Oh hey, similar post above me, lol.

Also, for the record, I am against police brutality and I don't respect cops who don't follow the law. I do respect cops who do know how to properly handle arrest and if a video shows they do their job correctly and the "victim" tries resisting, well.... I have no sympathy for them.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just to make a fair point also:

These are the cops I respect

These are the ones I feel overreact.

(I apologize for the bad language in both videos).