What made you roll your eyes today thread?

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I had to explain to my mom, who was actually alive in the 1980s (unlike me), that Billy Idol is not dead -_- he's only 61 for crying out loud!!! He's not 80 billion years old; she was trying to convince me that he was super old and dead -_- -_- -_-

That, coupled with the fact that she didn't know that Mr. Idol sang 'Dancing With Myself' made me roll my eyes several times (literally and figuratively)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Only managing to beat two levels in Medal of Honor Frontline today.... The one where you have to take out rocket guys and two tanks... That one made me salty. :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Adam Ruins Everything is trying to be a thing again. Who even liked it when it used to be a thing years ago?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It started out as a webseries from CollegeHumor with a guy named Adam who would randomly appear at some sort of a precious moment and then ruin the moment by spilling out too much information about things you'd rather now hear about . . . and for whatever reason, truTV turned that into a whole TV show a number of years ago, then it all kind of disappeared, but now, apparently, CollegeHumor is doing new videos of it on YouTube.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
It started out as a webseries from CollegeHumor with a guy named Adam who would randomly appear at some sort of a precious moment and then ruin the moment by spilling out too much information about things you'd rather now hear about . . . and for whatever reason, truTV turned that into a whole TV show a number of years ago, then it all kind of disappeared, but now, apparently, CollegeHumor is doing new videos of it on YouTube.
Just a little correction here, the show is still going, quite strongly actually, it started in 2015 and got renewed last year. It's got a rating of 8.7/10 on IMDb currently. I'm pretty sure that the clips on CollegeHumor are just excerpts from the show. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Looking up a walkthrough for the second to last Medal of Honor: Frontline mission that shows how to be stealthy as possible (it takes too long). :rolleyes: