What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Mickey Mouse in Living Color (both volumes)
Mickey Mouse in Black and White (only vol. 2) :frown:
The Chronological Donald (all 4 volumes!)
The Complete Pluto (both)
Silly Symphonies (only vol 2 as well)
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
On the Front Lines
Disney Rarities
I had to buy volume 1 of Mickey Mouse in Back and White off Ebay. I haven't been able to find the volume 4 of Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse in Color volume 1 & 2 and as well as the Disney Rarities. I really want those the most. But i'm going on a trip at the end of this month with a friend and going to take my list of DVDs i don't have yet.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I went ahead and bought Disney Animated Collection: The Prince and the Pauper.

Cause I love that little animated short, :excited:

vaati64

Reaction score
I had to buy volume 1 of Mickey Mouse in Back and White off Ebay. I haven't been able to find the volume 4 of Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse in Color volume 1 & 2 and as well as the Disney Rarities. I really want those the most. But i'm going on a trip at the end of this month with a friend and going to take my list of DVDs i don't have yet.

Heres a link to buy mickey mouse in living color volume 2 http://www.disneystore.com/disney/s...isSingleMatch=true&ddkey=http:CategoryDisplay

it says it's an import, but i'm not sure why, because the others don't. if you do a search for it on the website there as well, you will find that they have the disney rarities volume as well. Hope this helps:smile:

Pork

Reaction score
I just bought the BBC series of Bleak House and the BBC series of Cranford.
They're for my Marmee :big_grin:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Jetsons: The Movie. I must've watched it 50 times as a kid, the tape is as good as dead xD Saw it in theaters, too, so there's a high level of nostalgia.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Heres a link to buy mickey mouse in living color volume 2 http://www.disneystore.com/disney/s...isSingleMatch=true&ddkey=http:CategoryDisplay

it says it's an import, but i'm not sure why, because the others don't. if you do a search for it on the website there as well, you will find that they have the disney rarities volume as well. Hope this helps:smile:
Thanks for your help. I'll proubley want to get the first volume first ebfore getting the 2nd one. But seeing that i bought the 2nd one of the Black and White one first. But i'll keep that link so i can get someone to get me that one.

I finally bought "The Powerpuff Girls" complete series. I wished i could have gotten for less but oh well. I got and haven't started watched any yet but i will sooner or later. The funny thing was that the guy who cheaked me out asked me, "Powerpuff Girls?" and he said not trying to be rude because i was also with my friend and they both had worked together. But the funny thing was he was still watching the older Digimon show. And i agree with my firend that i liked the first two or three seasons. But sorry to have gone on and on.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I finally have it. *drools* Abby in Wonderland! Yay!
I have been waiting ages for this. Now I got it, I need to find time to watch it on our big TV. I bought it cause it was on special, and I wanted it. But it was so awkward at the checkout. I walk over to the guy, and he is like, 6.2 tall, looks like a gang member and it's not the greatest look when you show up with a pink SST DVD. I ended up saying it was for my sister, even though she prob. couldn't care less lol.

Pork

Reaction score
Jetsons: The Movie. I must've watched it 50 times as a kid, the tape is as good as dead xD Saw it in theaters, too, so there's a high level of nostalgia.
Man, that brings back memories! I loved that movie! Although our video of it was really bad....and the music was all warbely...but we still watched it!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I finally have it. *drools* Abby in Wonderland! Yay!
I have been waiting ages for this. Now I got it, I need to find time to watch it on our big TV. I bought it cause it was on special, and I wanted it. But it was so awkward at the checkout. I walk over to the guy, and he is like, 6.2 tall, looks like a gang member and it's not the greatest look when you show up with a pink SST DVD. I ended up saying it was for my sister, even though she prob. couldn't care less lol.
Sometimes, it's reasons like that that make me glad for self checkout lines.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I finally bought "The Powerpuff Girls" complete series. I wished i could have gotten for less but oh well. I got and haven't started watched any yet but i will sooner or later. The funny thing was that the guy who cheaked me out asked me, "Powerpuff Girls?" and he said not trying to be rude because i was also with my friend and they both had worked together. But the funny thing was he was still watching the older Digimon show. And i agree with my firend that i liked the first two or three seasons. But sorry to have gone on and on.
Yeah man, :excited:, I just bought that on Ebay for a really good price of $33.99 and that's including shipping, I'm pretty happy, :wink:, since the only place I found this was at Suncoast for 60 bucks, :sympathy:.

Usually I don't like to buy DVDs off ebay though, but this seems legit. I did my research and checked the sellers feedback and read the listing thoughly.