When you need to rant...

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
We also do a wonderful service for your dead batteries.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hate to get on the old Saturday Morning Soap box again, but the current Saturday Morning non-cable line up proves that TV execs HATE kids almost as much as they do having to spend money. I mean, stuffing teddy bears with broken glass hatred. I'm glad I'm too old for it, but I feel sorry for kids. I mean, waking up to find "Everyday Health" and "Food for Thought" as part of ABC's Weekend "Adventure" (nothing says adventure like learning to cook every kid's favorite food, grilled chicken breast) has to be like waking up on Christmas to find nothing but scratchy, uncomfortable clothing.

At this point, I want them to dump that lousy FCC requirement. You know, the TV/EI crap that was added to an FCC deregulation bill that let companies buy up as many media outlets as possible? Something that they all benefited from, yet don't want to spend benefiting anyone else? Come on. Fox is honest. They blatantly refuse to put nothing on but a 2 hour solid block of infomercials. That's what you guys want to. To get programming that they have to pay you small amounts of money to air, so you can cost by at that job your rich uncle/dad clearly got you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Once again, I find myself appauled by the attitude people take today about what they think is "normal" according to "society".

Our society today is absolutely corrupted, and continuously decays faster than it can be restored... I don't care what "society" says is "normal" or not, right is right, and wrong is wrong, and they always will be, just because the right thing to do isn't "normal" anymore according society doesn't mean it's still not right, just as just because the wrong thing to do is no longer considered morally reprehensible as far as society feels doesn't mean that it's not still wrong. Right is right, and wrong is wrong, "society" needs to get its priorities straightened out.

I swear, I am NOT looking forward to future generations, if we're bad enough now, I hate to see how further we'll deteriorate when the kids of today and tomorrow are enstilled with corrupted morals and values.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Right is wrong and wrong is right :stick_out_tongue:

Yay for being cryptic!

But seriously, I don't care about "normal." Who wants to be another sheep following whats in and the popular trends? If you don't like me because I march to my own drum you have problems, and were never my friend to begin with. I get a lot of strange looks when I go out in public (sometimes I swear people are watching me to make sure I don't steal anything) wearing black t shirts, spikey wristband, dark shades, jeans, chucks. Why judge a person because what they like to wear is not "normal." If you actually talk to me, I'm a really nice person. and actually, most punks I've met, even the really hardcore ones with hundreds of piercings, have been some of the nicest people to talk to. Whereas I know a lot of people who ould be considered "normal" are the cattiest, stuck up snobs you want to ram your fist into their face....

I'm starting to digress arent I...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I really go through extremes; sometimes I have no hope when I look around at people. Other times I'm touched by all the wonderful qualities we possess in spite of ourselves.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, its human nature to judge others based on superficial things. No matter how above it you think you are, you still do it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Right is wrong and wrong is right :stick_out_tongue:

Yay for being cryptic!

But seriously, I don't care about "normal." Who wants to be another sheep following whats in and the popular trends? If you don't like me because I march to my own drum you have problems, and were never my friend to begin with. I get a lot of strange looks when I go out in public (sometimes I swear people are watching me to make sure I don't steal anything) wearing black t shirts, spikey wristband, dark shades, jeans, chucks. Why judge a person because what they like to wear is not "normal." If you actually talk to me, I'm a really nice person. and actually, most punks I've met, even the really hardcore ones with hundreds of piercings, have been some of the nicest people to talk to. Whereas I know a lot of people who ould be considered "normal" are the cattiest, stuck up snobs you want to ram your fist into their face....

I'm starting to digress arent I...
No, you're making a point, and a clear one at that; individuality is an important quality... likewise, I would be considered one of those oddballs in these parts: where I come from, you're not a "man" if you're not like a hardcore football fanatic, and around here, football is god... I'm serious, my older sister is soooo convinced I'm "in the closet" because I'm not "manly" by not basing my life around sports.
I really go through extremes; sometimes I have no hope when I look around at people. Other times I'm touched by all the wonderful qualities we possess in spite of ourselves.
Well, it's like those kinds of quotes from Anne Frank's diary, or Johnny from The Outsiders, there's still SOME good out there in the world, but for the most part, it's that good that is few and far between because it's "not normal" anymore.