When you need to rant...

Drtooth

Reaction score
What about cereal? Anymore, you're lucky to get like three bowl's worth out of one box.
And I, for one, am thankful for that. I cannot stand huge boxes of cereal that I have to eat for a month on end. I can't stand eating the same thing over and over. I prefer small boxes.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
See, I'm the opposite... that means have to buy more cereal more often, which means more money spend on stuff that's both less and more at the same time.

I mean, I don't usually get the big boxes either because of how expensive they are, but I mean, you used to be able to get AT LEAST a week's worth of cereal out of a regular-sized box, now you get less than half that, so yeah.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The big boxes are cheaper and you get more, but you get tired of them faster.
Plus, cereal does last long enough... if you follow the ridiculously small serving sizes.

Personally, I like that General Mills still puts prizes in their cereals occasionally. Unfortunately it's not occasionally enough for my taste.

SSLFan

Reaction score
All this cereal talk is makin' me crave a nice big bowl of Frosted Flakes. :-P

mr3urious

Reaction score
I just recently found Chocolate Chex again for like the first time in about four years... I don't know why you can't get it in stores, yet they show it in their commercials all the time.

Another reason why Walmart is nowhere near as bad as most people on MC make it out to be.
If I may quote Cracked: "In America you're almost required to both hate Wal-Mart, and shop there on a weekly basis. It's kind of an odd relationship."

Drtooth

Reaction score
All the big stores are crap for the same reason, but we shop there anyway. That's just how it is. Personally, I hate when there's that one cereal that's impossible to find everywhere but one store where it costs a fortune. Wal*Mart is the only place besides Shaws (which charged a fortune for it) where I found Chocolate Cap'N Crunch. Target was the only place that had Quisp, and only for a limited time.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's how they make their $$$$. I shop at three different grocery stores sometimes four every week.