When you need to rant...

Vincent L

Reaction score
It's kinda an all-Chinese thing.
Well, the someone posted on Facebook, saying he is the most handsome, and smartest person in the universe, and that he is the head of the FBI. I sent him a PM saying something akin to "Screw You", and he posted the message on Facebook. Thankfully not publicly, but on our class's Facebook group. He wrote as if I bullied him. Well, now I'm being bombarded by angry classmates. The posters won't listen to my apology and explanation, so now I left the group. Seriously considering deleting my Facebook account now.

There, rant over. I do admit I did wrong by saying "screw you", but he really is over-reacting. And personal is personal. He didn't even ask permission to post the message!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
People need to talk to each other nowadays it's why I hate social networking or just the internet in general sometimes because there's no way to get your emotions across by just words on a screen.

Anyways maybe things will cool down after awhile.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Maybe now you'll learn how offensive that is.

I'm sorry, I only know your side of the story so I cannot make any judgement, but it sounds like this guy was just joking about everything and you were the one who took it too seriously.

Now, he is definitely in the wrong by posting about it and not wanting to talk to you in a civilized manner. Don't delete your FB as that will just give the guy the satisfaction that he won

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
As they say we all learn from our mistakes right? At least I hope most of us do.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I resorted to not return to Facebook for the rest of the month.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
You know one thing that I hate? When I'm talking to a friend, and they decide to change the subject on me. I'm in the middle of telling them something, and they basically say "Yeah, I really don't care. Let me tell you about my problems". I don't mind listening to them, and I'm not trying to be the center of attention, but it seems rather rude.

I also hate it when I'm talking to a friend, and one of their friends (whom I don't know) comes up and interrupts our conversation.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I hate it when people do that…where did they learn their manners?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Apparently some people just expect you to scratch their back but when you want them to scratch yours their like "no its all about me." I thought friends were suppose to listen to EACH OTHER? Known way too many people like that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said earlier in another thread, sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with some people.