When you need to rant...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm about to send my computer on a one way ticket out the window!!! ><

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It must've heard me because now it's working fine. :stick_out_tongue: It just kept automatically refreshing the pages. It was weird.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Are you using Mac OS X 10.7? If so, an update is the solution.
(I used to have those problems, too)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm actually trying that now. It's also been running slow today so I don't know what the deal is. Unless it's the forum because my posts keep taking 5 mins to load and then I'll get an error message.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I often had that thought in college... it was the curse of living on a small campus.
Well I didn't go to college, and if I did, I certainly wouldn't have dormed, but for me, it seems to be I'm the only one who ever makes an effort to try to keep in touch with friends... like, I'm always the one who has to drop people a line because I don't hear from them in a long while... very rarely I get the same kind of consideration. And a lot of the time, they're like, "Oh yeah, hey, how's it going?" Then again, maybe I'm old fashioned and actually take friendship seriously as opposed to most people today... seems like a lot of people today have this attitude that they really shouldn't put much effort into friendship for whatever reason.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
That's why there are very very few people I think of, or keep up with, as friends. The rest are acquaintances. I only invest in the ones who seem like genuine people, not narcissists.

------------------