Who's going to see Disney's the Princess and the Frog

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey, they knew he had household objects to take care of him. :wink:

I always figured his parents died when he was young. And Mrs. Potts and the other servants took on the role of parenting.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, yeah, that could work.

LOVELY parenting ... :wink:
Hehe...He did seem something of a rebel. Maybe his parents thought it was the best way to teach him some manners as nothing else seemed to work...

A little harsh on the servants they obviously left behind though :stick_out_tongue:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I know I am, I'm so happy Disney is getting back to 2D animation, :excited:.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Pixar stuff and Bolt was a great movie as well. But if there is one company that should still do some 2D stuff it's Disney.

I'm a huge lover of Disney and man I can't wait to see this one, who else?
i can not wait to see it either :excited:i love the oregnal version of the tale so much . i have been waiting for Disney to get a hold of it and they have . I really think this going to be so good .:smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
Of course I am... if I can find anyone to drive me where it is playing :frown: *stands beside road with big, tearful, anime style eyes*

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Hey I just had a thought ,and I know this is a long shot, but what if when this movie comes out on DVD/Blue Ray, what if Tales from Muppetland Frog Prince is feature as a special feature, :excited:. Like I said I know it's long shot and probably won't happen, but hey wouldn't that be cool? A guy can dream
I had this thought for awhile as well, though my thought was for it to be released on DVD as it's own main feature when the movie is released in theaters.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hmmm..it might get a DVD of its own actually then, Disney loves to pounce on older muppet fans after all :smile: