Why Did I Ever Watch This?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Funny thing about her Baby Gonzo... it was a slightly modified version of the voice she used for Huey, Dewey, and Louie. I think it worked better there, though.

But yeah, he was one of my favorite Babies. Actually, more so since I rewatched some of it. I actually dig most of them but Piggy to an extent. I can agree her voice is grating.

Now I will attest to the fact some of the later season episodes were kinda rough, and Baby Bean just... well, he seemed to be just there with the exception of "Whose Tale is it Anyway." I'll give him "The Next Generation" too... but he was just there. And really, the BEST babies were Bunsen and Beaker. Why did they have to be axed because the network head's kid didn't like them?

Honestly, though... and this is coming from someone who liked Fraggle Rock TAS, Junior Gorg's BAAAAD impersonation of Elmer Fudd was the worst voice I've ever heard in a cartoon. And that Purple buggy looking character from Zula Patrol. Yuck.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Bump cause I definitely wanna give my own thoughts.

Cramp Twins.

I thought the show was pretty funny as a kid. As an adult? Ugh.... I really can't stand the show anymore.

Lucien is just a whiney little ***** and Wayne was just a real disgusting prick.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I've always hated that show. Couldn't stand it when I was little, and I still can't stand it now.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
When I was five I used to sneak into my parents' room, turn on their TV and watch Maury. I never got caught. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
FORENSIC FILES.

Granted, you can learn a lot from this show, and I went through a phase when I was in my early teens of watching a lot of shows like this: FORENSIC FILES, different versions of LAW & ORDER, and what have you. I've been watching FORENSIC FILES again lately, and while I still find it to be fascinating and informative, at the same time, it's a really depressing show as well, and some of the murder stories are outright gruesome.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since they're making a comeback, I have to add to this thread. . . .

THE THREE CABALLEROS.

Okay, I really liked the movie as a kid - I know I wathced it repeated on VHS from time to time, it was always something I enjoyed.

But a few years ago, I rewatched the movie as an adult, and I have no idea why I liked it, let alone how in the world it held my attention for 72 minutes - the movie, at times, feels exactly the way @Drtooth describes "Hey Cow, I See You Now," just painfully slow and not at all interesting or engaging. In fact, I found apparently all I had remembered from the movie from my childhood was the animated segment about the penguin who wanted to relocate to a tropical climate - and not much else.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Knowing you, I think the only way you would want to watch it is when you gettin' on wivd da high on life, 'cause there's no shortage of Disney Acid Sequence.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nah, if I'm watching something for the first time, I want to see it sober.

If I don't enjoy it sober, what makes you think I'd enjoy it high?