Why did you choose your user name?

Reaction score
Hi! Yes, I am back and on (for me) a posting frenzy! A Clueless Morgan avatar would be cool, but it’s slighty beyond my computer skills…
:smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hey, if you don't mind the picture would be a bit grainy (like my Cantus av.), send me the picture you want and I'll make one for you. My email is:

themantischild@aol.com

:big_grin:

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
I dunno, you just can't beat "and I am cute too!"

LOL!!!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Clueless Morgan
Hi! Yes, I am back and on (for me) a posting frenzy! A Clueless Morgan avatar would be cool, but it’s slighty beyond my computer skills…
:smile:
i'm just posting here to make sure Clueless sees the avatar...i got bored, so i made one for him to steal! he needs to hurry up and take it too because i've got a new one i wanna put up!

heh...

grail

Reaction score
it's from a random MTI press shot that i found online...the one i'm waiting to put up is going to make some scratch their heads, some groan in pain, and some laugh out loud.

i can't wait...gonna try to find a better pic of it to use too 'cause the one i have now is kinda dark

grail

Reaction score
sorry, Clueless but i can't wait to change anymore. if you want the avatar, email me and let me know...i check my mail pretty regularly, and can either put it back up for you to steal, or just email it to you.

here comes something fun...

SuprGro78

Reaction score
name name bo bame bananna fanna fo fame...

Well, my favorite muppet has always been grover. And I loved his Super-ness. SuprGro78 has been my email address since I got online. I just kept it cause it make sense. Plus my birthday is 7/8/78 so hence the number.