Why Dont we Make Something Together?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
i MAY join the sequal... i'd like to see this done first... then i'll see if i can get my camera hooked up tot he net n join everyone for the 2nd round

muppetperson

Reaction score
DannyRWW said:
I'm trying to send my video but I keep getting messages that the e-mails won't accept or something.
The file is probably too big to send.It will have to be compressed.I dont know how to do that which is another stumbling block for me.
Frogpuppeteer Any chance the dead line could be extended to the end of Jan?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Okay I changed my file and sent it. Frogpuppeteer, you'll have to let me know if you got it.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
yea extend the deadline to the end of jan and danny i havent got anything yet

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Frogpuppeteer said:
arghhh...that is not good...seems when I send it through my work account and netzero I either can't get the attachment on (too big) or it bounces back to me.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Frogpuppeteer said:
Great, I will be able to film the songs with someone else's camera and post them to you.Only thing is now-do you have multi format editing equipment/player as Australia has a different media format.We have pal.

TheCreatureWork

Reaction score
Hey, FROGPUPPETEER! Can we push the date? If you all have a problem with the compression I have a cool download program you can use called the Pocket DVD Studio:
http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=14059
Download the TRIAL version for FREE - I use it to compress movies for play on my IPAQ. It is so easy to use, and lets you have more control over the compression quality etc. than some editing programs such as Adobe Premier. Hope this helps some of you- I use it sometimes for Youtube postings too.

Reaction score
So what type of file should we send it as? I can send it as a RealPlayer file, and that's really about it. If that won't work for you, I could tinker and try to do whatever you need!