Why is Mokey being forgotten?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
See I would understand if they picked like Gobo and Red for like the "Spokes Fraggles" if you will, and they put them on everything and made them everything. But the fact that they do 4 and not 5. I mean its just one Character. And a main one at that. I look at them as the Fraggle Five.

Its sad:frown:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Cut Mokey out!!! That dosen't make any sence. It looks like that's what they are trying to do no doubt. But * beats head here * How can any episoads of Fraggle Rock come out if Mokey wasn't a part of it, and as for the movie. I believe Kathy Mullen will be playing her I looked it up on a movie data baises site but it didn't give any detail just said 2007 for the reliese date of the movie.
Now that I'm thinking back there wasn't alot of Mokey Fraggle stuff to begin with, but she was always there in groupe shots and sutch. This totally baffles me and I would sign this thing in aheart beat. Even if they igore us completly I would like to know the reason why.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yeah, you can count me in on this one, too. I think it's unfair how Mokey has been treated lately.:mad:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I'm here too... i have been waiting immpationitly, for Sababa's Mokey... when i found out it wasn't being released i was upset. WHy couldn't they just tell us instead of us having to go to them? They said they were going to release her this spring! So, i waited for nothing. I'm hoping they release her with the new plushes... if they don't... it wont be a surprised to me.. i've been made a fool of once, but i wont be twice.

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
I don't think that mokey was one of the more popular characters on fraggle rock...

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
key? she wasn't very active in the series... i mean, she was the main fraggle in some of the episodes...

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Maybe not in the first season but as the series progressed she was very active in playing the role of den mother. Ever seen ' Mokey Then and Now ' Season 5?