1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Why is Mokey being forgotten?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by wembleyfraggle, Jun 29, 2006.

1. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I just got the fraggle rock picture book "Mokey and the festival of the bells" from a fried who bought it at a garage sale for me. After reading I wholeheartedly agree that the world needs more Mokey.
  2. Hrodulf

Hrodulf New Member

I agree

Major changes in the level of bad "vibes" in the world is unlikely to change until there's a major shift in people's thinking, whether it comes from technology, religion, etc.

Religion has failed to make the world a better place, and has often been used to promote violence. Science and technology have made wealthier countries a better place to live, but much of the world lives in pre industrial-revolution conditions of disease and famine. It too, has failed.

It's difficult to see a bright future when we have major world problems, including abuses of power, genocide, and suffering on a mass scale. And these issues are commonplace.

If there's still people around centuries from now, they'll see us, and our society, as rather backwards, I suspect. The Fraggles got it right. We are "silly creatures," indeed.