Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

Beauregard

Reaction score
- This is a Muppet News Plug -

Skeeter has a large part in my fan-fic What on the other side, in which she is caving, diving, and paractising kung-fo. If you are interested the fan-fic is to be found here.

- In other news...

HPDJ

Reaction score
Skeeter is also going to be in "Muppets Big Brother 2"!

unclematt

Reaction score
Is there any way of gettting a list of who did what voices in the movies. Especially with the talent having gne through such a transition since the deaths of Jim and Richard.

Evil Muppetman

Reaction score
I never liked here, but i did prefer Baby Bunson and Baby Beaker over the muppet show version.

Frogster

Reaction score
I'll tell ya why she wasn't a Muppet... cuz Howie Mandell did her voice! And Howie Mandell does not deserve to have anything to do with the Muppets.

unclematt

Reaction score
Frogster said:
I'll tell ya why she wasn't a Muppet... cuz Howie Mandell did her voice! And Howie Mandell does not deserve to have anything to do with the Muppets.
I guess it is too late. If heprovided the voice he all ready does.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I always loved Skeeter, but that is besides the point. Though I liked her better when Frank Welker took over her voice since I find Howie Mandell annoying.

For a while it really looked like they were trying to make her a regular Muppet. Skeeter was a featured character in Muppet Kids (which never made it to TV), the McDonald's toys for that set and she was also featured in a set of books with the rest of the gang. I have always wondered if all those products hadn't come out right before Henson's death if she wouldn't have become a bigger deal.

The Muppets now a days are definately in need of some new (and more importantly) strong female characters and Miss Piggy can't hold the entire weight of that.

I would love to see Skeeter come back. I have always thought Karen Prell would be perfect for her.

Beauregard

Reaction score
OMG! Yes! Karen Prell for Skeeter! Perrrfect!!!

We definatly need more females in the Muppets...Skeeter would be lovely!