Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

unclematt

Reaction score
Have we ever seen Skeeter as anything but a baby

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
Skeeter was a featured character in Muppet Kids (which never made it to TV), the McDonald's toys for that set and she was also featured in a set of books with the rest of the gang.

She was about 10 or so in all of these thing and in the books she looked like a teen.

unclematt

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
She was about 10 or so in all of these thing and in the books she looked like a teen.
I wish I would have seen these

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Not that this will be halping much, but I used to own thses Muppet Kids books, and I think they did a great job on making Skeeter look older. Me personally didn't think she looked like a teen but she could have been a teen just playing a kid. I know I overanalize stuff but I do love Skeeter she's one of my fave muppet charecters. I think it's the fact that she is mysterious is why I think that's why a lot of us has this fasionatition for her charecter. Um... I think if there wasn't a mistery I don't think she would be talked about as much, but this is just my opinion. :smile:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I have an insane theory... It involves a forbidden childhood crush on a blue weirdo followed by a divorce of parents that drove the twins apart....:wink:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Well my thory was that maybe something happened to Scooter and Skeeter's parents, what I'm not sure of, and maybe JP was left with the responabltie of raiseing them, but for soem reason didn't want Skeeter, But this might be a little far fetched.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
In my created backstory for Scooter for TM, he and Skeeter were raised by their uncle J.P. after the deaths of their parents. When Scooter went to the theatre and became Kermit's go-fer, Skeeter was getting ready for her trip to the Amazon. She left a week later, then two or three weeks after that came word that she had disappeared. Hence why Scooter isn't seen much in the first half or so of the first season; he and J.P. are trying to locate Skeeter.

-Kim