1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

why were there three gordons?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by minor muppetz, Jul 13, 2005.

1. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

it's also nice so many of them chose to remain on the series for so long. both current and past cast members. don't know if all of them planned to have been on for so long some might of thought of other things years down the road but they lasted.
  2. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Hey, its not a bad gig. I am sure they have some good fun on the set, they probably get paid reasonably well, it makes you feel good knowing you are educating and touching the lives of children everyday, and you get to work with the Muppets...come on!
  3. doctort13

doctort13 Member

And...

They can tell people that they meet that they work on the coolest street in the world!

Does anyone know if the older actors still make personal appearances? I know that Bob used to sing with orchestras from time to time.
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what you mean by "older actors." Bob and Susan are the only ones still there from episode 1. Maria and Luis have been on for quite a while. Other than that, I don't think any "older actors" are still around.
  5. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

Bear DUH!!! didn't say there was anything wrong with them staying on the show for so long!!
  6. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

:rolleyes: