Wish me luck...

Manda:-D

Reaction score
YAAAAAAY!!!! Only 30 posts and we've ALREADY veered completely off-topic AND totally confused someone!!!!!

radionate

Reaction score
Well then, let me steer this back on topic.

Please keep our Frogboy in your thoughts again this week as he faces more interviews and other such corporate hiring junk.

We're pulling for ya kid. And your turtle too. :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My interview this morning went well. I won't know anything more about this opportunity for a couple weeks. The job wouldn't start until then and things are still in their infancy. It seems about 65% sure at the moment. Now, on to the other ones. :excited:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Go to it, Forgboy!

Knock 'em dead!

"I gotta get a contract so I can go out and kill 'em!"

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
My interview this morning went well. I won't know anything more about this opportunity for a couple weeks. The job wouldn't start until then and things are still in their infancy. It seems about 65% sure at the moment. Now, on to the other ones.

Best of Luck! and keep us posted. :cool:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have another interview tomorrow morning. This is a big one. It's really got to go well. We'll see what happens. I also have others this week, but they are not really my first or second choices. We'll see what happens. Might have to get one of these regular jobs while taking the freelance positions. :zany:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I have another interview tomorrow morning. This is a big one. It's really got to go well. We'll see what happens. I also have others this week, but they are not really my first or second choices. We'll see what happens. Might have to get one of these regular jobs while taking the freelance positions. :zany:
:sing:
Good luck, good luck! We all wish you good lucccckkkk!
:sing:

(ala phoebe)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It went okay. I was a little nervous so I forgot to ask some key questions. I should know if I got this soon. The people were really cool and I was the only one in a suit. LOL! It would be a wonderful place to work. Still not sure if it's a permanent or freelance position.:smile: