WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

Thog

Reaction score
Some one might as well tell me too. I don't think I'll be getting one.

Dan

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Re: Collector's Club packages

Originally posted by kalelson
I'm the one who is packing up and mailing out all of your collector's club starter kits. I just wanted to drop a line and say that currently 70 boxes have gone out.
Thanks for the update Peter! Great to see you on the forum. :big_grin:

Joe

Reaction score
Woohoo!! mine just came!!

and I think I was probably the only one who actually read the letter first....

either way, I was still very suprised!

Thanks Ken, Peter, Mike, and the rest of Palisades!!!

(for those as impatient as I was, www.ups.com gives delivery times, you just need to put in both zip codes, and change it so it doesn't think you're a business sending a document http://wwwapps.ups.com/servlet/WWDTServlet?IATA=us&Lang=eng )

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
I read the letter first too, but when I got to *that* part of the letter, I tore through the box and feasted my eyes. Oh the glory!!

kalelson

Reaction score
Collector's club

Just another tidbit of info....If you sent money order or paypal, the only kind of conformation you will get of us receiving it is your membership kit. Do not expect an email conformation. Again, be patient, we are slowly getting them out there.

Peter
Palisades Toys

Walterfego

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, the people who have been getting thier packages yesterday and today, when did you send in your info to join? Just so I know where I'm sitting at in those 150 yet to go out :wink:

Thanks!

beaker

Reaction score
the surprise and under 500...

Ok, first off...Im guess that the surprise is something that is written, and not an actual *something* Am I correct in assuming this? If so Im slightly disappointed that people have posted what the surprise is.

Second, from what Palisades said, were all good with the surprise being we are under 500 for sure.

Ok...so the surprise is in print form?