(to quote Spinal Tap)

What's wrong with bein' sexy?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Marky said:
(to quote Spinal Tap)

What's wrong with bein' sexy?
I'll agree with that.

I just wacthed this episode eariler today too, and I disagree with it being "too sexy" for the Muppet Show. I mean it's not like she pulled a "Janet Jackson" so to speak. If this happened on Sesame Street, than I would agree that it's too sexy, but the Muppet Show was meant for grown folk, just as much, maybe even more, for kids.

Marky

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
I'll agree with that.

I just wacthed this episode eariler today too, and I disagree with it being "too sexy" for the Muppet Show. I mean it's not like she pulled a "Janet Jackson" so to speak. If this happened on Sesame Street, than I would agree that it's too sexy, but the Muppet Show was meant for grown folk, just as much, maybe even more, for kids.
I can't remember the episode well enough (I was pretty young), but what's wrong with it anyways?

Marky

Reaction score
Marky said:
I can't remember the episode well enough (I was pretty young), but what's wrong with it anyways?
You mean your opinion was wrong?

I still don't understand. What was wrong with-the-episode?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Marky said:
Just what some people think.

Her outfit maybe a bit too "skippy" for some.

Marky

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Just what some people think.

Her outfit maybe a bit too "skippy" for some.
Are you telling me that a skimpy outfit on a woman consitutes an episode that should be banned and makes the said woman wearing it on of the worst guest stars ever?

Whoo!

I'm not directing this at anyone in particualr, but if this is the case than it's my feeling that some people gotta remove a certain jarred & spiced small cucumber from a certain location.

D

Dil

Who would think Guy Smiley would make a better host than Kermit (who would have been a CO-host)?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Dil said:
Who would think Guy Smiley would make a better host than Kermit (who would have been a CO-host)?
No one Dil, stop asking.

D

Dil

You gotta! because hosts would be in tuxes, rather than being naked.

Guy Smiley would be a maniac of a host, as Kermit (who still would have worn a tux through out the Muppet Show Years) would have been the Co-host, being more calm than in the later TMS seasons.