Worst TMS guest stars

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I know I'm a little late on this, but I'm just hanging out on the computer looking for stuff to do, so I'll reply. :smile:

Yes Liberace is a good piano player, but that doesn't mean you have to like his music. Kelly Clarkson is a good singer, without question, but I don't really like the songs she sings that much.

Dil, I've noticed that you get some attidude when people don't share you feelings, you should chill there, buddy. :wink:

D

Dil

Alice Cooper episode would absolutely make a MUCH better episode than the Wally Boag episode, right?

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I really liked the Mark Hammil episode. The didn't like the Steve Martin episode much. But I don't care for him to begin with. I also didn't like the Mummenschanz. That was just wierd. I'm all for different and unique stuff, but they didn't entertain me at all. When I watch that episode, I dread the scenes in which they come on.

Frogster

Reaction score
Is anyone besides me getting sick of Dil's 'opinions'?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Animal03 said:
I kinda wished they brought Gordon Lightfoot aboard to do an episode, I'm sitting here thinking they could do a great job with Sundown, Song for a Winter's Night and I personally think it would have been cool to see The Muppet Band do The Wreck of The Edmund Fitzgerald. Oh well.... :sleep:
Originally I was planning to include "Rainy Day People", "Sundown", and "Carefree Highway" in that order in my Gordon Lightfoot outline, but after giving "Song for a Winter's Night" a few listens and thinking it over, I think I agree with Jelly Man Kelly on your line-up. In fact, when I first listened to "Song for a Winter's Night", I kinda said to myself "ah, so THIS is what the guy meant when he mentioned this song for TMS-- it SOUNDS like something you'd hear on TMS!" To go from "Song for a Winter's Night" to "Sundown" to a closing number, you'd need something considerably grander in scale, so even though "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" is pretty bleak, I think it'd be fitting considering the kind of experiments they were doing with puppets, format, and content in Season Four (I can imagine "...Edmund Fitzgerald" done with the more natural-looking Muppet puppets a la Kenny Rogers' "The Gambler").

Mind if I use this aforementioned setup in my outline?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
My least faves...

Harvey Korman-love him to death, his episode sucks.

Carol Burnett-WTH were they thinking with that Dance Marathon bit??? More of Carol would have been nice.

Paul Simon-love his music, he just looked forced to me.

Steve Martin-forced laugh tracks NEVER do it for me...

More later...

BJ