1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Oct 13, 2005.

1. wes Active Member

changed mine to Kermit Off the Christmas carol cover
  2. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I found a cute SS picture that looked kind of old with Ernie, Bert and Grover in front of a Christmas tree so I switched to that today. I will probably throw in more Christmas avatars as the we continue through the season!
  3. Vic Romano Active Member

4. BEAR Active Member

Vic, I love all the different things you do to your Frog to celebrate each season.

By the way, I just changed mine to a scene from Christmas Eve On Sesame Street. The infamous Snuffy in a barrel scene.
  5. RedDragon New Member

*bump* Man this thread is old....had trouble finding it....

So I needed a change again...this one is the chinese symbol for dragon on a red background...hehe get it? Well of course you do, you're not dumb...are you?
  6. Elchippo Member

Gobo....although Fraggles aren't my absolute favorite production, Gobo is probably the muppet I most resemble:) And I keep a little McDonalds Happy meal Gobo perched on top of my computer monitor as a similar reference.
  7. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Mine is back to a peace sign, cos I'm still a hippy despite my phobia of outdoorsness (OK I don't actually have a phobia of outdoorsness I'm just too much of a diva to frollock with nature :p)
  8. zeldazipple New Member

MY advatar changes with my moods and feelings. Whatever I happen to be thinking about at the time. If I have the same one for a REALLY long time ther's a good chance that I was too lazy to change it. lol
  9. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

My avatar is usually just random headshots of floyd, lol
  10. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

My avatar is my first and to date only avatar.
    It's my favourite muppet character who I based my username upon.
    I'm truly grateful to a fellow forum member for locating this picture and helping me to install it but I won't say who for reasons I won't go into.
    But I'll always be thankful to him/her for assisting me.

BTW I was originally going to call myself the full name of Bill the Bubble Guy.
    However it wouldn't fit so I omitted the the. :D
  11. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Does anyone know where I can get a picture of gonzo with glowing eyes after he talked to the cosmic fish in MFS?
  12. Elmo for president!!
  13. Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Elmo Gets Capped by DMX/2pac
  14. BEAR Active Member

I usually use pics of my Muppet Dorms roommates for my avators. I seem to use Big Bird mostly.
  15. Morgan Clueless New Member

My current avvy is, obviously, Clueless Morgan singing with a group in the MTI song "Sailing for Adventure".

But I'm hoping to change it to Blind Pew sometime. :)
  16. Brinatello New Member

With the size limit only at 64x64 pixels, I didn't want to pick something that would be too detailed or hard to see. The image I'm currently using is simple: it's of Leonardo from the first TMNT movie with Jim Henson.
  17. fluffmuppet Member

Mine is a puppet I made named Gazami..one of Gonzo's spaceship-type ancestors (?) haha
  18. Davina Member

my avy is a picture of Pepe.. (no, not that one.. but she was named for him!)
    she's our little 5 yr old pomeranian. when we got her, she was mostly furless, and still is a total diva, so she had the personality and the right coloring.. so we named her after him.. she's totally sweet, and totally clueless... this was one of my favorite pics of her.. she'd been investigating a plastic grocery bag and got herself all tangled in it, then tried to look innocent... heh..
  19. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I love irony :D (Yeah, thats my explaination, hehe, very explanitory ;))

Edit: Ok, the truth is I just wanted to do something different for a change
  20. Ilikemuppets New Member

Right now it's a picture of Alana Reed/Olivia and a Honker from Sesame Street, but I usually use human characters from that show.