Your Favorite Series 5 Figure is...

What is your favorite action figure from series 5?

• Gonzo in Purple Tux and Camilla

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Janice

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Muppet Newsman

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Pepe

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Janice Repaint

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Phamos818 said:
I was disappointed that gonzo can't hold his bugle. that makes it pretty useless, IMHO. he is beautiful, though, and having camilla is really great.
Gonzo absolutely can hold his bugle. Mine has been holding it since day one and there are several examples of it over at Palisades' Forum. Took me a couple seconds, took some members with less nimble fingers a little longer. One hand cups the bugle, the other doesn't necessarily cup it, but helps hold and balance it in place. Sure it can be explained better, but with the very minimum of experimentation you should be able to figure it out. It looks like he's taking a breath and about to blow into it.

Whatever

Reaction score
So I told my mom to look for the Gonzo and Janice for me, because I have no transportation to the local Target. The result? I just got a package from her, in which she sent pumpkin seeds, comic strips, and a 1 inch high plastic Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Babies, which I've had my entire life and forgot about. So I put Baby Fozzie next to Rizzo, but it looked like Rizzo was staring at Fozzie, suspecting him of stealing his pizza slice! LOL I had to move poor Fozzie and put him next to Winnie the Pooh.