1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Favorite Series 5 Figure is...

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Phillip, Sep 23, 2003.

?

What is your favorite action figure from series 5?

Poll closed Dec 22, 2003.
  1. Gonzo in Purple Tux and Camilla

21 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. Janice

8 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Muppet Newsman

9 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. Pepe

8 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Janice Repaint

2 vote(s)
    4.2%

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Gonzo absolutely can hold his bugle. Mine has been holding it since day one and there are several examples of it over at Palisades' Forum. Took me a couple seconds, took some members with less nimble fingers a little longer. One hand cups the bugle, the other doesn't necessarily cup it, but helps hold and balance it in place. Sure it can be explained better, but with the very minimum of experimentation you should be able to figure it out. It looks like he's taking a breath and about to blow into it.
  2. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

So I told my mom to look for the Gonzo and Janice for me, because I have no transportation to the local Target. The result? I just got a package from her, in which she sent pumpkin seeds, comic strips, and a 1 inch high plastic Fozzie Bear from the Muppet Babies, which I've had my entire life and forgot about. So I put Baby Fozzie next to Rizzo, but it looked like Rizzo was staring at Fozzie, suspecting him of stealing his pizza slice! LOL I had to move poor Fozzie and put him next to Winnie the Pooh.