1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by MuppetCaper, Feb 8, 2008.

1. If I didn't know better I would have said those were authentic Muppet pics. Good job!

PS. If anyone ever had doubts about the quality of the MR replicas, this should put their minds at rest. As long as they have photographic skills of course.
  2. MuppetCaper Active Member

The thing is even when I had my Animals tongue out, it didn't go that far. how did you get it to almost close that much?
  3. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Thanks MisterS for your compliments! :super: I had a lot of fun posing these guys. I think they enjoyed it too, haven't had time to play with them as much as I used to.

Caper, I didn't do anything special to get his mouth shut that far, wish I had something more helpful to say! :(
  4. MuppetCaper Active Member

I thought I would post another picture of my Gonzo. I am just having so much fun with him, I thought I would show you what he looks like with his eyes wide open. Also....none of my pictures have been edited in anyway. He is ah-naturel. I hope you guys injoy these pics as much as I like to show them to you all.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/tsmert/TheGreatGonzo.jpg

Oh, and I forgot, these where taken in natural light with no flash.
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Beautiful photography. Can't wait to see what you do with Gonzo!
  6. Telly Active Member

I think I have to pay off one of my credit cards just to get him! EEEEEE
  7. MuppetCaper Active Member

I know the picture wasn't that great, but I thought it would give a good idea of what you can do with Gonzo and how he actually looks in the raw just plain old picture....nothing fancy. Gonzo is just a lot of fun!
  8. The more I see of these Gonzo photos, the more I can't wait to receive mine. :)
  9. antonydavanzo New Member

Did you speak to The Collector Zone on Friday? They told me 9 days...I really hope we get him before the weekend
  10. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Antony,
    I spoke to the Collector Zone on Thursday and they were still saying April 1st:confused: They told me they had heard nothing from Master Replicas and had a look on the MR site. They seemed shocked that it was listed as in-stock on their website and were going to contact MR that afternoon. So, I think their gonna keep us guessing for a few days:p
  11. The Collector Zone received Animal at around the same time as the MR website put him up as "in stock". The fact The Collector Zone know nothing about Gonzo being in stock at MR is a little worrying. :concern:
  12. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

just ordered my MR GONZO :concern: YOOO HOOO! :D he'll be here in a few days thay tell me! yes! :batty:

CAN NOT WAIT!
  13. antonydavanzo New Member

Thats good....at least he is here in the UK. So hopefully next weekend we should all have Gonzo
  14. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Whats good, the post says they had ANIMAL at the same time, not Gonzo? I wonder when we will get him. I dont want to wait!

Chris
  15. antonydavanzo New Member

OOOPPPSSS, I misread that. Neil did say that they had him so we should get him soon. I hope we dont wait too long as well. The USA got Kermit a lot quicker than us....I hope its nott he same for Gonzo
  16. Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Oh Dear,

Im anxious now, thought I may be getting him sometime this week, but maybe now, I wont be!

Strange how one collector zone agent said they have him, yet others dont know anything about it?

Dispite my lack of patience, I guess he will be here when he's here, I just hope its not in April as there web site says?

Chris
  17. April is a bit of a while away, nearly two months to be exact. Why did we get Animal in the UK before some of the US customers but Gonzo not until April? Are they beign shipped differently or at different times now?
  18. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Aw man, I saw that there were all these new posts so I was looking forward to seeing some more great Gonzo pics! LOL, oh well, looks like Jamie and Caper are still the only two who've gotten him yet.
    :insatiable:
    Anthony
  19. Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Panic not! The guy I spoke to said that because they are part of Master Replicas, they SHOULD have the item available at the same time. When he said April, he was unaware that MR had them in their warehouse, thats why he was going to contact them that afternoon. SO hopefully it should be in the coming days...hopefully!

Although I still have many reservations about him I still cannot wait to get hold of him. I should imagine it's like when you have a really REALLY ugly kid - you love him just as much as if he were a looker:D
  20. Beauregard Well-Known Member

The guy I spoke to, Paul, said he should be here within a couple of weeks.