Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Just noticed on the collector zone web site that they also have Animal listed as expected on 07/03/08. Maybe there getting a new batch of him in too?

Chris
I saw that too Chris. My god I hope that date is right as we could have Gonzo by Friday:super:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I saw that too Chris. My god I hope that date is right as we could have Gonzo by Friday:super:
I'm guessing 10 days from then at the earliest. I spoke to a fella on Monday who had no idea when Gonzo was coming in. He said they usually receive an email with any delays in a morning and then update the webpage accordingly. It may well be a rolling date folks!

However if it's Friday, I'll eat my words:insatiable:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I'm guessing 10 days from then at the earliest. I spoke to a fella on Monday who had no idea when Gonzo was coming in. He said they usually receive an email with any delays in a morning and then update the webpage accordingly. It may well be a rolling date folks!

However if it's Friday, I'll eat my words:insatiable:
Lets hope you do eat your words:big_grin: But I think that with the no set date for them to have it I would guess you may be right......:mad:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
When I said I'd eat my words, I meant Alphabet spaghetti - just to clarify!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I WANT MY GONZO :grouchy:
I'M GOING :crazy:

As I've said before God knows what I'll be like when the Miss Piggy preorder comes out!

You&I&George

Reaction score
This is my first post on this (or any) site so forgive any mistakes I might make. :embarrassed: I just had to thank you all for posting these pictures. I've been reading this site for a few years now and following the news of this diligently, if skeptically.
Back in 2006 I was laughing at the first pictures of the Kermit replica, wondering who would pay hundreds of dollars for what looked like an olive-green Robo-Kermit. After seeing the pictures posted here (and imagining the 2500th Kermit sitting alone in a warehouse somewhere) I ordered it.
With Animal and Gonzo I did the same thing, first laughing at fans who would buy these plastic tounged, sock nosed knock-offs, then rushing to catch up, hoping I wasn't too late.
I just wanted to let you know that your pictures are great and helping sway many fans like me who, while not that vocal, are excited by the idea of these fantastic replicas.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
This is my first post on this (or any) site so forgive any mistakes I might make. :embarrassed: I just had to thank you all for posting these pictures. I've been reading this site for a few years now and following the news of this diligently, if skeptically.
Back in 2006 I was laughing at the first pictures of the Kermit replica, wondering who would pay hundreds of dollars for what looked like an olive-green Robo-Kermit. After seeing the pictures posted here (and imagining the 2500th Kermit sitting alone in a warehouse somewhere) I ordered it.
With Animal and Gonzo I did the same thing, first laughing at fans who would buy these plastic tounged, sock nosed knock-offs, then rushing to catch up, hoping I wasn't too late.
I just wanted to let you know that your pictures are great and helping sway many fans like me who, while not that vocal, are excited by the idea of these fantastic replicas.
To be honest, that's really nice to know. This replica line may not be perfect but the quality of these items is amazing. They just need a bit (or a lot) of tweaking to get them how you remember them at their best. That opinion changes from person to person.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score

I couldn't agree with you more!