Your Ideal Breakfast

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I probably could myself. I can eat three and a half Whoppers, and think nothing about it.

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
I don't really eat breakfast.

When I do, I just eat some cereal and a banana and drink orange juice.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
On a morning I always have toast and butter and peanut butter and a nice cup of tea. When I'm really hungry I'll generally just eat as many rounds of that as I can, yum :stick_out_tongue:

Gonzo14

Reaction score
my ideal breakfast would be non-existant, because ideally, i would sleep in so late that by the time i woke up, it'd be time for lunch.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
It's usually a bowl of cereal, a glass of orange juice and some fruit for me of a morning. Sometimes I have a bagel...but they don't serve real, honest-to-goodness bagels here on campus. On weekends when I'm home, if it's a cold Sunday morning, the whole family will partake of pancakes or waffles, usually with bacon or sausage.
Now, my ideal breaking of the fast would involve French toast with strawberry jam and cream cheese, a cup of coffee or hot chocolate...(swoon)...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
my ideal breakfast would be non-existant, because ideally, i would sleep in so late that by the time i woke up, it'd be time for lunch.
That's my new fave answer! :smile:

Ziffel

Reaction score
My ideal breakfast is scrambled eggs w/ cheese, bacon, sausage, hash brown taters, and hot biscuits with butter. I love the breakfasts at Bob Evans and IHOP. Also love breakfast buffets (like continental ones at hotels) that have the above mentioned foods.
But I've been doing the NutriSystem diet since July so I can't have that now. (Lost 36 pounds so far). But the scrambled egg meals from NutriSystem are very good. :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ever since I was very young I've always enjoyed an English muffin or bagel with peanut butter. Not butter or jam, always peanut butter. I don't know why. And I still always eat that for breakfast.

If it's a special occasion breakfast though, like at a hotel or with relatives, I like scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. (Not very healthy, but good!)

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
My ideal breakfast is scrambled eggs w/ cheese...
Forgot to add that I like to sprinkle shredded cheese over my eggs & hashbrowns!