Your Least Favorite Things

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Least favorite Sonic the Hedgehog games: Sonic Labyrinth, Sonic and the Black Knight (I think that's the title, can't remember offhand), Sonic 3D Blast.

Maggie

Reaction score
  1. Cold Temps.
  2. Cracking Knuckles (I ABSOLUTLY HATE THE SOUND)
  3. Cliff Hangers
  4. Complete Silence
  5. When someone takes my book mark out of my book
  6. Peanut Butter
  7. Loosing
  8. People talking behind my back (if they have something to say to me, say it to my face)
  9. Hating people who are gay ( My dad is gay so I'm always ready to clobber someone)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Complete silence drives me insane. You're not alone there. I hear my ears buzzing when it's quiet. I hate that.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I really like mean/hateful humor, including making fun of people, making fun of their names, and calling people names... But I hate it when people refer to men by the female variations of their names (I've never heard people refer to women by the male variation of their names). That's just very annoying.

Having said that I guess I'll list my least-favorite characters who are generally mean: Hyde from That '70s Show.

Least-favorite bad guys/villains: Goldmember from Austin Powers in Goldmember (though all of his best scenes were cut from the movie), the fat guy from the last two Austin Powers movies, Scarecrow from Batman, and the Super Mario Bros. movie incarnation of King Koopa.

And while not really a villain, I dislike the bad guy from The Wedding Crashers.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I like tomatoes, but there are some foods I don't like, at least on their own, but I do like a number of things that include those as ingredients (I was going to list these earlier but didn't because of this).

I don't like cheese, but I do like pizza, lasagna, macaroni and cheese, fettuccine, and other pastas that include cheese. I like parmisan cheese and string cheese.

I don't like eggs, but I know that eggs are an ingredient in cookies, cake, and other deserts that I like.

And I don't like salt or pepper, but I like a lot of foods that have it sprinkled a little. Though I usually don't think about the fact that those are on a lot of foods.

Also I like quite a bit of foods with butter (especially melted butter on popcorn), but I hate butter. Though when I was really younger I liked butter, to the point that I would eat it without anything, but then I suddenly started hating it.
I'm not a fan of raw or stewed tomatoes (the texture grosses me out, plus it's hard for me to digest the acid in them), but I'm fine with ketchup, tomato sauce, tomato soup,
etc.
But ketchup on a hot dog is barbaric. I know you can put any other condiment on, but I draw the line with ketchup.

Buttered popcorn? At the movies, well, it ain't butter, more likely than not it's coconut oil. Butter would be too expensive and wouldn't keep standing out there for hours.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My least-favorite Peanuts specials are What a Nightmare, Charlie Brown, SOmeday You'll Find Her, Charlie Brown, It's Flashbeagle Charlie Brown, What Have We Learned, Charlie Brown?, and Life is a Circus, Charlie Brown. I'd like to say that I also dislike most of the specials from the '90s and later, but I don't think I've watched those enough times (the 2000s specials in particular I've seen an average of one time each). I'm also not too big on the This is America, Charlie Brown specials, with the exception of the Smithsonian episode, the Nasa episode, and the music episode (I don't even care to check on the titles).

My least-favorite Garfield special is Garfield Gets a Life. Of course there are a few that I have not seen (Garfield in the Rough, Babes and Bullets, Happy Birthday Garfield, and Garfield's Feline Fantasies).