Your OTHER Name...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I guess there are also some names we feel good about, so while we're on the subject of other names, let's also discuss the ones we like.

My significant other calls me "Bay," which is cajun-slang for "Baby." I know it's cheesey, but I love to be called that! :embarrassed:

Anybody got some pet names you LOVE to be called; or WANT to be called?

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
My name is Markus. But lots of people call me Ray. DAG NAB IT! MARKUS AND RAY AREN'T THAT CLOSE!

Actually that was fake anger. They call me Ray because I look just like Ray Romano. I think it's funny and have met lots of people who say, "Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Ray Romano?"

So I usually say, "That's why everybody loves me." or "Actually, he looks like me." or "No, I've never heard that before in my life. Wasn't he the boyfriend on Laverne and Shirley?"

But I've grown to love the comparison, because, like I've said, it's a great way to meet people. I spent a month in China with a bunch of kids who all called me Ray the whole time. But almost everybody had fake names there.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Hmmm. Pet names? I don't think I've got too many of them...

There's a few people I know who really like my middle name. I like it a lot too, but I really wish I hadn't been picked on about it in school.

Originally, my mom wanted to call me Robie Harding (Harding being my middle name) after my great grandfather Robie Justin and my granfather Robert Harding. My grandfather forbid my mother to call me Robie Harding as both him and my great grandfather got picked on about their names Robie and Harding. So, she used my great grandfather's middle name. I really like the name Robie, and if I ever have a son, one of his names is gonna be that.

I have a friend who used to call me Spanky. Then he started calling me Space Ranger (don't ask. It's a long story that went on for weeks). Now, I'm back to Justin. Didn't really like Spanky all that much.

So, like I said earlier, I like being called Scoot on here.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Age
My real name is Adrianne. It always gets mixed up with Andrea or people say Andrian. But everyone who knows me shortened it to Age. It's been that way since I was very little.

I like my name except when people use it with a "Rocky" reference. ("Yo Adrian") It's not that bad it just gets old. It's not like I haven't heard that before. I had this teacher that called my name like that for roll call everyday of class. :mad:
My oldest daughter's name is Adrienne. Her nickname (God only knows where people got this from:confused: ) is AJ, also shortened to Age. I think I'm the only one who calls her Adrienne, or Ade. She also gets alot of the 'Yo Adrian' thing, mostly from her own dad.:smirk:

Deb :crazy:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
One name I DON'T enjoy being called is "Shorty." :mad: But, muh buddy Jay calls me "Little One", and that's OK, b/c I think it's a sweet lil' term of endearment rather than just teasing 'bout me height. (Or lack thereof.) "Little Christina" was ANOTHER nickname I had for a while, but it was NOT one I appreciated. One friend refers to me as "Giggles" and nothing else. (I giggle when nervous.) One friend has called me "Manda Schmanda" for as long as I've known her. My sister calls me "Chica" sometimes. My Dad sometimes calls me "Marie", (my middle name) when I'm being stubborn. Marie was my great-grandmother, a fiery little Sicilian woman my Dad says I take after.
Mostly, though it's "Manda." The "A" on my first name seems to have disappeared a long time ago. I've had other nicknames people called me for a while, but these seem to have been the only ones that seem to have stuck!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Back to pet names, Here I get called:

Kevin
Kev
Foz
Fozzie
Fozzie Bear

and I think once I was referred to as my cartoon character, Muley, who is actually his own identity really.

I also sometimes sign off as

Kev le Foz de Mulle

or

Foz le Kev de Mulle

Depending on what I feel like doing.

I've also created alterior personalities:
Billy, the Psychic Rubber Chicken (which has been retired)
Dr. Bear, Doctor of Love, Ph.D. (Physicist of Desires)

and currently switch roles to Bear on Patrol (Patrol Bear) depending on the post and if such an authoritative figure is necessary.

I also like to start the role-plays (and hope next time we have more active characters, especially main TMS, FR, and SS characters!!)

Reaction score
Oh yes, some of my friends will call me "Spaz" sometimes, and sometimes it's funny, and well, sometimes it's not! :frown: I am AWARE I'm spaztic, thank you!!!!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Next time they call you that, you should spaz on them:

"Who's a Spaz? I'm not a spaz! What do you mean by Spaz? Who's a Spaz? Have you never spazed? I don't spaz. Why do you call me a Spaz??"

But say it fast and run it all together! :smile:

Reaction score
Oh, I do that anyway!
IfItypedthewayItalkedit'dlooklikethis!
:big_grin:

Danielle

Reaction score
as I said before, everyone called me DJ forever... but my boyfriend calls me Danielle and I'm starting to get more fond of it... a few days after I met him, he said that I was a ''cool chickie''... I thought it was really sweet, so I use it as my screen name on a bunch of things.

:smirk::excited: