Your Thoughts: Authentic Animal Replica

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi,

It is Ostrich Feather plumes, it says so in the card that comes with Animal, I read it again last night!

Chris

Reevz1977

Reaction score
If Im right :wink: think of all the poor birds that were used to make him:eek:
Awww man, all I can see now is naked Ostrichs just roaming around a field looking cold and lost and eating jam sandwiches to try and make themselves happy and they keep looking at old pictures when they used to have hair and get all sad and turn to the drink. They get p***ed on just two sips and start laying into each other and gradually they knock one another to the floor. The next day, they make friends, although theres still some underlying ill-feelings about the night before, and they make themselves grass skirts to cover their naughtyness, then they die! Darn it! Why? WHY?

markit

Reaction score
Can't wait to add Gonzo to the rest of the gang,

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g180/markit78/DSCN4343cr.jpg

I swear I spend an alarming amount of time just staring at these guys! It's so amazing to be able to have actual Muppets in the house , well, the closest possible thing without being a talented puppet builder.
Anyone on here thought about lowering Animal's nose slightly, whenever I push it down, I really feels it resembles him even more, but i'm not sure how to go about doing it, maybe a bit of fabric glue underneath, sorry if this has already been touched upon.
Counting down the days til the arrival of the lil blue fella! :smile:

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
Seriously considering getting a Kermit. I just started Goozex so most of my money has still went to video games. Plus buying the ones that Goozex won't have.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I was wondering if Animal's tongue was altered for the group picture on muppetcentral's home page? My Animal's tongue takes up the whole depth of the mouth and just touches his teeth, whereas the Animal in the picture has a tongue that gaps before his teeth.Or did they change Animal during manufacturing?