Your Thoughts: Authentic Animal Replica

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Let us know how General Tso's Kitty dinner is after your done with the cats. :embarrassed: Plus you have a long time before having a Rowlf to scare them away. And to think I'm concerned with sunlight and environmental damage!

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Guys any opinions or suggestions on Where I should order my animal? I've seen alot of talk about discounts, online codes, don't order from her order from these guys. So I could use some help here. Even if it's wait these guys will be dropping their price. Thanks

Kevin

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
That is SO funny! I was going to ask the same thing.
I've had the urge to trim his moustache over the last day or two but I can't get the nerve up to do it.
yeah I wouldnt do it. my MR Animal looks fine. :busy: I'm NOT tryin to bash here but some of them that members have trimmed look... i dont know?.... bad to me. like he has a fro or somthing! :super:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
yeah I wouldnt do it. my MR Animal looks fine. :busy: I'm NOT tryin to bash here but some of them that members have trimmed look... i dont know?.... bad to me. like he has a fro or somthing! :super:
Not all of them look bad......I guess it depends on which version of Animal you are basing your replica on.....if you went for Modern then you would have to pluck a lot of hair out:big_grin: .

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Does anyone know what type of feathers are used on the Master replicas Animal?