Your Thoughts: Authentic Gonzo Replica

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Well you lot are all bloody lucky, I dont think us Brits will get him for another 2-3 weeks. he is on the water and thats all we know, AAAAARRRRGGGGG the wait is killing me and my fellow UK forum members.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Well you lot are all bloody lucky, I dont think us Brits will get him for another 2-3 weeks. he is on the water and thats all we know, AAAAARRRRGGGGG the wait is killing me and my fellow UK forum members.
Cough Cough...(Thud!)

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Cough Cough...(Thud!)
picks Reevz back up from the floor :big_grin: Annoyingly there is sod all we can do, dont worry bro, not long and we will be able to join in with the others and post our comments. Hey did you feel the earthquake last night? Did any other Uk members get woken?

Lab Rat

Reaction score
the earthquake woke me up i had no idea what was going on.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I've never had my bowels instantly release before - it was a new experience!

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I've never had my bowels instantly release before - it was a new experience!
HAHAAHA! The quickest dash to the loo ever :smile:
I slept through it, my wife woke up and thought someone had woken her up and I had to get up and check to see if anyone was in the house.....it wasnt until the morning that we realized it was the quake and NOT someone in the house that woke her:big_grin: .
Back to Gonzo, have you any new outfits for him Phil?

the80sdrummer

Reaction score
I just bought myself a Gonzo on eBay for $277.04!

I'll post my thoughts as soon as I get him :big_grin: :concern:

Argh! You should have gone to disneyshopping.com. He is only $250 there. Maybe you can cancel the e-Bay transaction? If you use the current promotion code for 29% off, he comes out to about $175. He's still available folks, go get him cheap!

Telly

Reaction score
:batty: My Gonzo's 220 miles away! IT'S KILLING ME! His expected delivery date is tomorrow (the 28th) though so hopefully when I get done with work at 5, he'll be in my room. My roommate said he's going to open him and pull his nose off if I'm not here. :grouchy:

Telly

Reaction score
I can't sleep. I don't have to be up for an hour and a half, but I'm too excited. My Gonzo's here! Standing right next to me! I should call in sick to work! :embarrassed:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I can't sleep. I don't have to be up for an hour and a half, but I'm too excited. My Gonzo's here! Standing right next to me! I should call in sick to work! :embarrassed:

You're funny Telly! LOL :excited: