1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Phillip, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I'm enjoying mine. KB you are so awsome with those pics. I'm trying my best to use your pose that I've seen before. But I can't seem to pose him like that. Oh well. Maybe after a while I'll get it sometime in the near future. Can't wait to get me a Gonzo and Animal. (being that Animal is my favorite) :halo:
  2. Rugby

Rugby Member

http://img.creamedgeezer.com/images/Lymr.jpg

I'm sorry, but when I clicked on this link, the first impression I got was that it looked exactly like that friend of Larry's on the show War at Home on Fox. I am really disappointed at how this Kermit has changed from the original concept. I would have been completely happy if it had turned out like the Kermit I've seen pictures of from comicon. The collar should be right under the head at the top of the neck, but it looks like they put it right above the shoulders. It just doesn't look right. Sorry to be a downer, but I was expecting what they were showing us in pictures. I don't know if I can buy this whole 'exact patterns' claim after seeing the latest pictures of this poser. Sorry to be a downer, but I just gotta be honest. I hope I can make mine look somewhat like the real thing when it finally arrives.

edit:
    Okay, Kermiebaby's pics look awesome. The only thing that looks a little off when you first see the top pic is the pupils seem a tad too close together. It immediately reminded me of some actor or actress, but I can't come up with a name. The best pic I think is Kermiebaby's second pic. I feel a lot better about my pending kermie shipment after seeing this. I was horrified when I saw the pic at the top of this post, but feel much better now. And you guys have some really cool display rooms. Awesome! I hope my movie room turns out somewhat similar. I was shelves on the walls for displaying the cool stuff.
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ooooh! Now there is a picture of Kermit that shows how amazing he is and makes me excited! Wow! I cannot wait for mine to arrive! What a difference the lighting makes, eh?
  4. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

5. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

MuppetsRule, that Kermit in that pose are soooo stinkin AWSOME dude!!! :excited: :) I love it, HOPE i can get my kermie to look like that when he comes in. btw has anyone else (not counting myself) orderded from here, this website: http://timespacetoys.stores.yahoo.net/prkefrpure.html I emailed them 2 times to ask if there Kermit's are in yet, and STILL nothing, no email back from them! :(
  6. a_Mickey_Muppet

anyone?!? :( :sympathy:
  7. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

anyone know where the kermits are being shipped from? i just got my email yesterday that it's been shipped and i'm just wondering how long it'll take!

sorry if this was answered in the last seven pages of this post!
  8. Danielsp

Danielsp New Member

Hey - I ordered from those guys too, as I'm in London in the UK, and they had the lowest international shipping rate I could find...

But... like you, I've emailed them after placing my order, and not heard a thing from them... :boo:

Not sure I'm 100% confident in their service... perhaps they don't know when their shipment is arriving themselves?

Anyway, be sure to let me know if you hear from them, or better yet, receive your Kermit, and I'll do the same!

Cheers, Dan
  9. a_Mickey_Muppet

hey Danielsp like you I'm also NOT 100% confident in their service eather! :boo: :grouchy: But who knows, i WILL let ya know IF i get anything amd I'm sure you'll do the same for me too! :)
  10. Danielsp

Danielsp New Member

oh... and one thing I do know is, they've charged the money for Kermie, so perhaps that's a positive sign??? :confused:

Cheers,
    Dan
  11. a_Mickey_Muppet

12. Danielsp

Danielsp New Member

what do you mean? :smirk:[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I mean that they've taken the money out of my credit card account... so I've now paid for him, but have not had any notification of shipping or anything... gulp! :concern:

But I'm hoping the fact they've charged me is a good sign he'll be on his way across the Atlantic soon...?

BTW for anyone in the UK, the total charge including shipping from this company totalled £108, which is much cheaper than other places... Can you belive that some the authorised re-sellers are charging up to £190 over here!!

Of course, however, it remains to be seen as to whether he'll ever arrive!! :smirk: I certainly hope so. MickeyMuppet, I'll keep you updated!

Dan
  13. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Good luck you guys!!

Every Muppet fan deserves to have a Master Replicas Kermit. I still can't believe what a fantastic job they did with this Kermit. Every time I look at him, I just can't help but smile!!

:)
    Anthony
  14. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

You are correct Mickey_Muppet. That is a great pose of Kermit. But it isn't my picture or pose. Sorry if I misled anyone. Credit goes to KermieBaby. I was merely reposting his link from Post #85 in case anybody missed it. That should be the standard for anybody wanting to pose Kermit. I kow I saved that photo and hope to achieve the same.
  15. thefroglives

thefroglives New Member

I cant believe what I am seeing... I want one....
  16. thefroglives

thefroglives New Member

Sorry, Newbie
  17. Bein Green

Bein Green New Member

All in the pose! My pictures

Yep, the pose is what makes the MR Kermit work or not work. If you pose him "looking" into the camera, he especially looks good! After I am allowed to, I will post a link to my site with pictures. I just wanted to say to anyone who is not sure if they want a MR Kermit: GET ONE!:)
  18. Bein Green

Bein Green New Member

19. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wow...that's pretty awesome. Nice pics Bein'. I'm a bit disturbed by the way his stand looks as if it's...ahem...behind...anyway, he looks great standing up.
  20. Douglas Fir

Douglas Fir New Member

Assuming you don't get a customs charge on it then that is a great price! The downside of the customs charges is it's like a lottery sometimes you get charged sometimes you don't but when you do you also get the disadvantage of having your package dissappearing for a few weeks!