Your Thoughts: Kermit and Miss Piggy on America's Got Talent

Vic Romano

Reaction score
And I really don't believe Steve was even there. Voice aside, the puppetry was not to his quality.

Reaction score
I think Kermit was great! I watched it several times and I think it sounds like Jim... and to me that's a very good thing. I am looking forward to seeing where this goes... Piggy was spot on too:smile:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I am rewatching it... And .. Steve just has to be sick, i'm sure of it...

But what i am wondering, is why they got such a amateur performer to do Kermit. And they could have lip synced an old "Dont Go Breaking My Heart" performance...

SOOOO--> Miss Piggy was devine. She looked wonderful. Her Hair was great, outfit was great! Voice was great! Just wonderful

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I am rewatching it... And .. Steve just has to be sick, i'm sure of it...

But what i am wondering, is why they got such a amateur performer to do Kermit. And they could have lip synced an old "Dont Go Breaking My Heart" performance...

SOOOO--> Miss Piggy was devine. She looked wonderful. Her Hair was great, outfit was great! Voice was great! Just wonderful
Agreed on all parts. I just rewatched it too. I can't tell who that is... but Kermit sounds like Scooter when he handed off the CD. So strange. Steve has to be sick. I completely agree.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I would say Eric performance was pretty much perfect~ Could you tell me what was off. I am curious to know.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I would say Eric performance was pretty much perfect~ Could you tell me what was off. I am curious to know.
I agree that Eric was flawless here. If Steve had been here this would've been a perfect appearance. *sigh* Oh well. Next time. This is just a bump in the road.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
You guys know what stinks.... We get soo little appearances on TV, and they pull this. Pitty..

Sorry- i am posting to much

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Posted by Muppet Loverr I would say Eric performance was pretty much perfect~ Could you tell me what was off. I am curious to know
I agree with you. I thought Piggy was perfect! Her singing has improved so much and she looked great; She was wonderful!