1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Oct 17, 2006.

1. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Jerry did not perform Floyd on this album... it was John Kennedy as Floyd.

2. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

Ugh, really? You know, I'm not surprised, because when he sang, it sounded like the fish Steve Whitmire played that sang "Splish Splash" on JHH
  3. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Really? Cuz all those moments you mentioned pretty much backs up that Floyd DID have some significant moments in the films. To me, his presence was always felt sometimes more than any other member of the band. And I am one who doesn't favor any of the 5 more than the others. You forgot to mention that Floyd was given the solo in "Saying Goodbye". Also, he has gotten several other solos parts in songs that the others didn't get. And the whole scene in Bunsen and Beaker's lab in the ghost town was a pretty great moment. The only film where he wasn't as prominant could be GMC, but it was pretty much an ensemble cast (they all are really)
  4. Telly

Telly Active Member

I went to Wal-Mart and Best Buy last night looking for the cd and they didn't have it! I looked in the Holiday music section AND the soundtrack section. :grouchy: Where did you guys find it at?
  5. travellingpat

travellingpat Active Member

Hmmm did John Kennedy do Floyd in TMWoO? Has he really improved since then?

Whos doing Animal these days? Eric?
  6. Eric has been performing Animal since 2001. He also does Piggy, Fozzie and Grover. He must just have the nack of Frank's voices.
  7. I think Bert and Sam the Eagle are performed by Eric too!
  8. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yes, but I didn't notice the voice change in Mwoo, I did here, so maybe improved is the wrong word?
  9. When I first saw AVMMCM I noticed a change in Fozzie and Piggy's voices but didn't realise that Frank had officially jumped ship. I was pretty disappointed when I looked at the end credits. I was convinced that Frank was just having a off day. lol.
  10. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

It's possible you didn't notice in MWoO because he only had a single line I believe. It's like how everyone though Bill had nailed Rowlf 100% when Rowlf only spoke one or two words. Now that we have him doing a whole song, it sounds like Bobo to some, even those like myself that though he nailed it before.
  11. Beauregard

Ahhh! Gotcha! I guess we could just say that Rowlf had a headcold the day of the recording...*laughs*
  12. travellingpat

haah

So he deproved? or deimproved? Hmm thats not good...
  13. He has deimprovedness methinks.
  14. I think that lots of people can do impressions of the original Muppets but only when copying something that was said or sung by them originally. Having to immitate the characters voice and say something you haven't heard them say before would be more difficult.
  15. Marky

Marky Member

It's pretty simple, either you've got the knack, or you don't. It's part physicality, part talent, part practice, part experience, part pineapple.
  16. Marky

Marky Member

It's pretty simple, either you've got the knack, or you don't. It's part physicality, part talent, part practice, part experience, part pineapple.
  17. Plus, whether you are affordable. ;)
  18. Beauregard

Sorry, which part was pinapple again? I think I got it mixed up with this recipe here that uses bat's-toenails and fish-eyes.
  19. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

if John Kennedy did do Floyd, why wasn't he credited? :sing:
  20. travellingpat

Hmm I dont know thats a good question!!!