Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

Davina

Reaction score
oh, my other reason for pulling a few Christmasy things out early this year.. we've made it a bit of a tradition to make our own Christmas cards every year.. this year, however, it's just me doing them, and I like to try having them done by Thanksgiving so i can have some time to relax before going full tilt into everything else.. but this year, Hubby's working at the slope and will be gone the entire month of November and the first 2 weeks of December.. so.. just me making over 50 cards... i'm getting an early start.. but since it isn't even snowing here.. i need something to get me in the mood for it... *laugh* that or i'll cheat this year and buy some home made looking cards.. hrm.. wonder if i can find a bunch of those without going broke...

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
does anyone else se that the copyright stuff for the Muppets says(c) The Muppets Studios, LLC.??????? :confused: did disney have the Muppet Holding Company, LLC. change there name?! :confused:

Marky

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
does anyone else se that the copyright stuff for the Muppets says(c) The Muppets Studios, LLC.??????? :confused: did disney have the Muppet Holding Company, LLC. change there name?! :confused:
Maybe it's a sub-company for it's audio-only output?

Stulz

Reaction score
Name

Yeah I was wondering the same thing.

mrsieve

Reaction score
Maybe this will help...its taken from Wikipedia. For more, visit the link for the entire article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_liability_company

"A limited liability company (denoted by L.L.C. or LLC in the US) is a legal form of business company in the United States offering limited liability to its owners. In that respect, it is similar to a corporation, and is often a more flexible form of ownership, especially suitable for smaller companies with a limited number of owners."

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
mrsieve said:
Maybe this will help...its taken from Wikipedia. For more, visit the link for the entire article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_liability_company

"A limited liability company (denoted by L.L.C. or LLC in the US) is a legal form of business company in the United States offering limited liability to its owners. In that respect, it is similar to a corporation, and is often a more flexible form of ownership, especially suitable for smaller companies with a limited number of owners."

could you PLEASE explane it a little better for me!? :confused: :smirk:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I finally found this CD today, and gave it a first listen in the car. I tells ya, I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time. I think it's really good! It has a very fun, very classic Muppet feel to it. As for the performances, I thought they ranged from good to great all around. I've always felt that it's physically impossible for one performer to sound just like another, because they're different people with different vocal chords. But what matters is that they play the character the right way, and I felt this to be the case throughout the album. Without images to watch, we only get to judge the characters on a vocal performance, which is really only half the truth. When I tried to visualize the characters performing the songs, though, it all seemed right.

And I swear, it's just not Christmas without at least one Muppet singing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas." When Kermit said "Merry Christmas, everyone" at the end of the album, it brought just a little tear to my eye.

Good work, Muppets!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The review sounds great! Hopefully I'll be able to purchase it. I sort of wish they'd done at least one religious song, since they did it successfully with John Denver. But, at least it sounds like the CD is worth listening to. :smile:

Marky

Reaction score
heralde said:
The review sounds great! Hopefully I'll be able to purchase it. I sort of wish they'd done at least one religious song, since they did it successfully with John Denver. But, at least it sounds like the CD is worth listening to. :smile:
That was also 1979, when using the word 'Christ' was acceptable.