Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Of COURSE Bernadette! I mean, come on. "Just One Person!" "How Could You Believe Me When I Said I Loved You When You Know I've Been A Liar All My Life!" ROBIN! You've gotta love it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Telly said:
I think I'm checking Wal Mart at midnight tonight. Hopefully they're not pokin around like they always do. It takes them FOREVER to put the DVDs on the shelf at midnight!
I thought about going at midnight, but I decided I could wait till morning. Do let us know if they have it at midnight, though! I'm very interested to know!

I'm also THRILLED to finally have the new theme song! It's gonna be GREAT!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I am SO looking forward to the theme song! GONZO'S HORN! I am SO excited!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
And The Muppets on Muppets! I can't WAIT! Bobo, Johnny, Sal, GONZO, Pepe, Rizzo, Piggy, Fozzie WITH Kermit! Oh I'm thrilled!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Oh I am SO curious about that! SO looking forward to watching it! And we get to watch it TOMORROW! WHEEE!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
That is NOT all. Edgar Bergen! Do you KNOW how often he is mentioned when the Muppets are asked about their favorite guest stars? SO often! And he is IN THIS SEASON! YAAAAAY!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh, YES! Come to think of it, when I was watching TMM with a few friends, one of them got really, really excited when Edgar and Charlie McCarthy came on screen, she said she knew who they were and loved them.

EDIT: DUDE! Waldo! I love your avatar and screen name! Too cool, man! :big_grin:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
A LOT of people know who Edgar Bergen and Charlier McCarthy are. In fact, a lot of people know who a LOT of the guests in Season Two are. JOHN CLEESE, guys! Bob Hope! Julie Andrews! These are people that people KNOW.